Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#26 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 10:40 AM
Wow... sooo easy, for 20 points already.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#27 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 12:30 PM
I am trying this one And just to make things extra interesting, I got my risky woohoo mod back...because no self respecting romance sim would consciously try for a baby, this will make things...interesting. :p

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Site Helper
#28 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 12:43 PM
My black widow has 5 kids so far thanks to My "roll a die" version of risky woohoo. On a roll of 1, you "try for baby". Since this is a brand new custom neighborhood she gets one every time.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 12:54 PM
I have to admit, I'm really enjoying this challenge. As I'm waiting for a BV-updated Risky Woohoo hack, I'm just ignoring the fact that I click on Try for Baby and imagine her having no clue until she starts growing, as anyone who's reading my story can tell. :devil2:

EDIT: Woo! Just found out syberspunk's updated it! Still going to Try for Baby at times, but that's because I've got parts of the story all set up in my mind.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Alchemist
#30 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 8:35 PM
I haven't actually commented yet, but I really like Noir's story, SilentPsycho. It's told with wit and humour, which makes it great, and all the twists are so fun!

This is my own Black Widow, Moneta Loveless:

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
#31 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 9:22 AM
Only just read about this today, and starting it now.
#32 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 12:01 AM
sounds intersting. i think I will start it tonight. I guess I will have to write down points so i rememeber them.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 8:07 PM
Now this sounds like fun!!
#34 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 8:45 PM
this looks like fun i may try it when i go in game tommorrow after my flute lesson
Instructor
#35 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 6:55 PM
I started the Black Widow challenge last night (inspired by SilentPsycho's story). So far she's on her 2nd husband and pregnant with her 2nd child and she's currently looking for her next victim!

Ghanima, your widow is awesome! Mine is the complete opposite, as I wanted to make her really sweet and innocent looking...so no one will ever suspect her of the horrible things that are taking place in her house!
#36 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 11:00 AM
O.o Scary black widow... Sweet-looking black widow... your mind's creativity are endless.
Scholar
#37 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 11:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghanima Atreides
I haven't actually commented yet, but I really like Noir's story, SilentPsycho. It's told with wit and humour, which makes it great, and all the twists are so fun!

This is my own Black Widow, Moneta Loveless:

Moneta is great I love her makeup!

In Polish "moneta" means "coin", which I guess is somehow an appropriate name for someone who keeps marrying men and then keeping their money :D

My newest downloads are on Simified.
Older downloads and stuff that didn't get transferred to Simified are on my Livejournal.
Say NO to ugly square shadows in TS3! Grab the fix today!
#38 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 2:40 PM
How can I not do this? I loooove torturing sims!
#39 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 10:32 PM
hey yall!

i just recently started this challange, its the first challange i ever did.
i was wonderin what happens when my widow fullfills her lifetime want and she gets platinum aspiration permanantly, that would kinda suck because she wont be able to hit platinum anymore and get 20 points... is there maybe another rule where u get some more points when u fullfill her lifetime want?

thx, ~J~
#40 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 6:44 PM
Oooh, I'm starting this challenge! Sounds like fun. This is my first challenge also, can't wait to see how it turns out.
#41 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 6:17 PM
I just started this challenge. How have y'all been killing off the lovers? The first husband drowned, but it would be boring if they all went that way (not to mention long-winded). He kept wanting to go hold his baby while he was trying to get out and he earned two body points before the grim reaper came! Ugh, I kept having to resist the urge to save him. Any suggestions on quick deaths?
Scholar
#42 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 5:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BaybeeBoi
i was wonderin what happens when my widow fullfills her lifetime want and she gets platinum aspiration permanantly, that would kinda suck because she wont be able to hit platinum anymore and get 20 points... is there maybe another rule where u get some more points when u fullfill her lifetime want?

You can always move her to another house (or move out and move back in, use the stayputhings shrub so you don't have to decorate again) - I think they lose the permaplat state when they move.

My newest downloads are on Simified.
Older downloads and stuff that didn't get transferred to Simified are on my Livejournal.
Say NO to ugly square shadows in TS3! Grab the fix today!
Test Subject
#43 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 5:29 AM
I did something similar to this recently, maybe I should post mine.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 11th Jan 2008 at 6:29 PM
I just started this challenge the other night.

So far my Black Widow has been widowed once, has twin girls by her recently deceased husband (who won't stop haunting the house & grounds btw) and is pregnant by her current fiance.

Problem is, I enjoyed killing the first husband but now I'm not so sure . Half of me wants to keep on killing but the other half just wants her to be a normal, happy, well-adjusted, non-murdering sim. When I started out, I sort of had it all planned on who I would try to seduce/marry/kill and now I don't know if I can go ahead with the murderous rampage that I currently find myself involved in.

What do you guys think? :confused:

Also, I'm not really doing the challenge for points, I'm just really seeing how many men she can seduce/marry/kill and how much money/how many children she will end up with. She has already seduced Don Lothario (now Cassandra Goth hates her guts btw) and I thought "wouldn't it be doubly evil to seduce Mortimore Goth as well"? Then I planned to move on to what's his name from Bluewater who owns Club Dante (as he is LOADED).

Not really sure where to go from here though.
#45 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 1:57 PM
I'm thinking about doing this challenge. Though I always find it extremely long and difficult to make them have affairs. I did try once. I also have problems with killing sims cause the only one I seem to do is drowning.
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 11:02 PM
Does the challenge also end when your Black Widow dies of old age?
Also, does she have to have children?
Site Helper
#47 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 3:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Engram
You can always move her to another house (or move out and move back in, use the stayputhings shrub so you don't have to decorate again) - I think they lose the permaplat state when they move.

Nope, Permaplat stays with the character.I had a teen knowledge sim go permaplat before getting to college, and she was still permaplat when she moved into the dorm.

They don't have to have kids, but there is a bonus for them

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
#48 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 10:28 PM
This one should be fun... totally going to jump on the bandwagon for this challenge.
#49 Old 12th Apr 2008 at 4:33 PM
Wow, this looks fun! I have a few questions though...

It says +5 for every lesbian affair... so all our partners don't have to be guys? I mean, we can't conceive children without a hack, but I think I'll have a couple of those.

If we get permanent platinum, what do we do in terms of points?

And also, are we allowed to use hacks to have more than seven kids, and can we hire a nanny? Those kids could be tricky to take care of. ^_^
Forum Resident
#50 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 4:11 AM
I started a Black Widow challenge the other day... so far I've had more widows die than husbands LOL I'm on my fourth Black Widow because they keep dying from the flu... oy.
Page 2 of 4