Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jan 2017 at 10:34 PM
Default WCIF a mod that unlocks all traits for babies?
I found a thread on MTS providing such a mod, but the download link no longer works and I'm wondering if anyone has a similar mod, preferably updated for recent expansions? I have all of them.

(this is the thread I found: http://modthesims.info/t/460740)
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 11th Jan 2017 at 2:20 AM
You may try this one. I don't use it personally so I don't know for sure if it works, but in the comments it seems to be okay at least up to 1.67

edit: There have been instances where this conflicted with other mods depending on what you have, so you'll want to backup your saves beforehand just in case
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Jan 2017 at 5:28 PM Last edited by Marcy : 11th Jan 2017 at 7:42 PM.
@orose

Ah, I have used that one before. It worked fine, but my problem with it is that it only unlocks the traits for children and older, but not directly from birth. But thank you for your suggestion!

EDIT: I'm going to try this mod: http://awesomesims.tumblr.com/post/...ock-all-visible

It says it works for 1.63, I'll see if it can work with 1.67. If not, I'll just use the traits for children mod.
Instructor
#4 Old 13th Jan 2017 at 4:09 AM
@Marcy haha, yeah I realized after I had already shut my computer down that I thought I caught the word 'babies' in there xD

I'm curious- did the other mod you linked work? I can definitely see where it would be useful in my own save.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 10:20 AM
@orose

I made a post reply then it disappeared... basically, yes the mod does work for all sims born in game including sims born in your household and sims born outside of it. I've been having no problems with it, so I'd definitely recommend it.