Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 5:13 AM Last edited by kaykeyser : 12th Jan 2017 at 8:28 AM.
Default does any one have full body stiches?
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=397014 is not showing in my game. It looks like I need a UI mod to fully get it but the site won't give me permition to access it. I need an alternative. Also please mod the download I linked so ANYONE can get this FULL complete download ALL of it. I do NOT like having to uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup Looooooooooooooooooooooooooad my game, go slllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooowly to CAS scroll threw everthing only to STILL find nothing, have to close the game, install new downloads and repeat all the load screams. At least some one test this for me. if it works link me to what I'm missing.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 7:08 AM
When choosing a Skintone, you can actually scroll up and down with your mouse-wheel through the panel, if not all your custom skintones show up at once. You shouldn't need any mod to do that, if you're fully patched. Maybe the skin you downloaded is just hidden because of that?

But if you want, Cmar's has a Skintone panel mod. You don't have to get the complete core mod, just download the Skintone panel expansion.

Also, LadyFrontbum made a costume make-up and accessory version for the full-body stitches. But as you get more accessories on your sim, they will become blurrier.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 7:31 AM Last edited by kaykeyser : 12th Jan 2017 at 8:31 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Blyss
When choosing a Skintone, you can actually scroll up and down with your mouse-wheel through the panel, if not all your custom skintones show up at once. You shouldn't need any mod to do that, if you're fully patched. Maybe the skin you downloaded is just hidden because of that?

But if you want, Cmar's has a Skintone panel mod. You don't have to get the complete core mod, just download the Skintone panel expansion.

Also, LadyFrontbum made a costume make-up and accessory version for the full-body stitches. But as you get more accessories on your sim, they will become blurrier.

OK I ALREADY have the tattoos in multiple locations mod. Did not know about scrolling for skins. So far nothings shown up but I have to try that scroll trick. if not what else works?

edit: it worked! Thank you! I have discovered a ton of previously unfound skins I assumed lost to "wrong EP" but were actually hiding on the scroll. The game gives no hint to this scroll you know. still takes a long time to go from game turned off always the way to CAS and then choose cloths that lets me see the skin tones.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 13th Jan 2017 at 4:17 AM
OP, do you have Nraas' Master Controller mod installed?
I ask, cuz there's a setting in the CAS section you can optimize that will compress CAS categories so that CAS loads MUCH faster.