Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 1:30 PM
Default How To Recolor Neighborhood Objects?
How I can recolor neighborhood objects? Like the flowers or trees? I would like to know, because i would like to have trees with snow and so on.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 12:58 AM
I would like to know this as well. I was hoping I could recolor them the normal way, but I don't really know how to find or clone them in SimPE. I am pretty useless without the wizard.
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 11:56 AM
I would like to know too... Also is anyone knows, where are the road tiles? I know how to unlock them with adding the # trick, but I'd like to recolor them and be able to use them where I want but still allow for cars to drive on them as well. I don't know where all the roads are made of blacktop but here (Wisconsin, USA) we have cement, gravel & dirt roads too. Please I searched for an answer and I have found many people ask where the neighborhood files are/how to get objects in the neighborhood, I see objects made for the neighborhood, but no one answers people who want to know how. If someone would answer they would be improving everyone's game by allowing many improvements to be made with so many creative minds around.
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 6:31 PM
yeah, that would be cool....

♥♥♥♥♥♥☼♫♪♠☻[COLOR=Pink]A balanced diet is a chocolate in each hand.[/COLOR]♥♥♥♥♥♥☼♫♪♠☻