Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Prairie Style Sitting Room *15 new meshes*

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 594 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 47,024 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 23rd Jul 2005 at 1:05 AM
Updated: 23rd Jul 2005 at 11:50 PM - Updated the Loveseat file
Hello everyone,

Due to new rules, we are only allowed to upload one type of compressed file, either rar or zip, not both, so I choose the zip, figured that would cause the least amount of begging .

Continuing the Prairie Style theme with a Sitting Room Set.

New original meshes included are, --
For sitting -- sofa, loveseat, lounger, and easy chair.
For putting things on, or under -- sofa table, coffee table, and end/side table.
For looking -- fern plant on a stand, long vertical painting, and 6 decorative pieces for table tops, mantels and floors as well as a special version of the six that are made to sit on the under table shelf.

There are also 5 paintings, recolors of Maxis meshes, and a round rug that is a recolor of Echo's 3x4 rectangle rug (base needed, can be found HERE ), yes, this is on the rectangle rug mesh, I altered the alpha of the recolor to make it appear round. If you have Echo's 2x3 rectangle rug mesh, you will find this recolor in that size also.

Specs for new meshes --

Sofa, 3 tile -- poly - 2012, vert - 3166
Loveseat, 2 tile -- poly - 1450, vert - 2291
Lounger, 3 tile -- poly - 1320, vert - 2178
Easy Chair, 1 tile -- poly - 964, vert - 1563

Sofa Table, 2 tile -- poly - 432, vert - 866
Coffee Table, 2 tile -- poly - 470, vert - 954
End Table, 1 tile -- poly - 502, vert - 1018
Long Vertical Painting, 1 tile -- poly - 82, vert - 138
Fern Stand, 1 tile -- poly -- 980, vert -- 1343

6 Deco pieces range in size from 360 polys to 88.

Curtains and lamp can be found in the Prairie Style Dining post.

My rules for my meshes --
CTNutmegger of RSSS for TS2 (http://homepage.myeastern.com/~kamaba/html/index.htm)

Free to re-colour as you want, however if you post on a pay site, my meshes are to remain a free download, or post a link to a free download. You may post the meshes on your site, but "do not rename" and/or claim them as your own.
Anything made by me is File-Share-Friendly and MUST remain that way.

Please let me know if you have any problem with any of the objects not working in games without the expansion and I'll see if it can be adjusted to work for you.

**UPDATE 7/23**
Changed the Loveseat file to replace a missing texture, this should cure the problem with the funky texture choice.

Because of the problem with the loveseat I've zipped the files for sofa, chair, lounger and loveseat separately.

Enjoy, Kathy