Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th May 2016 at 12:09 PM
OP Code error - sims 2 custom animation box
im trying to make an animation box for the sims 2 but im caught in a pickle with the op code..
i've been following this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dj...TffPiUD&index=4
and im having a problem with this part (the step at @ 1:43 and after in the video)

i have more than 10 animations in the posebox, but im having that problem with the last one^
is there a different way im suppose to change the op code if there's more than 10 animations? or is there a limit that each posebox can only have more than 10 animations?
Please help <3
Advertisement
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#2 Old 15th May 2016 at 2:13 AM
Without looking at your package file, I can't say for certain of any other potential issues....but make sure you are using the hexadecimal notation for the line number. Try 0A in the operand.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Scholar
#3 Old 18th May 2016 at 5:28 PM
That value points to an entry in the Adult Animation text list (Text Lists Instance 0x00000081), you must write the names of your animations in to the text list for the op-code to use them. I don't know if there is a limit but you can certainly have a lot more than 10.