Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 8:19 PM
Default Marrying Wizard....
Who do you marry your wizard to? I've tried a couple of times to marry him to the witch but for some reason, it doesn't work out well. the first time I couldn't get her to come from where ever she was... & then she married the King but he got it annulled & she married the wizard but refused to leave the Throne room. How can I get her to marry the Wizard & actually eat, sleep, & do spells & etc. at the wizard's tower? Or is there a better mate for him? I kinda wanted someone who did spells & etc. so they would be like minded. I also tried the genie once but couldn't get her to return to the kingdom. It kept saying she was "unavailable at this time"! Thanks for any help....
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 10:35 PM
I know some NPCs that are around only for quests normally can be pretty tricky.
I had better success with "Invite To.." then "Invite Over". I just select the home as the option.
My last kingdom, since I had to start over, I went with something I thought was easy and when I took the heir to the throne quest, I selected the trader woman from the tutorial quest, and she really didn't like hanging out at the castle, for a time, even after they got married. Later quests she became more reliable, though she did like wandering off.
Dunno if any of this helps.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 21st Jul 2015 at 9:36 AM
If you want a partner for your wizard, mamalamb who acts like a wizard as well, TZDynamicProfessions.package mod, is the ONLY way to add the wizards abilities to another sim. I told you this before in a different thread you wrote recently. This mod is how my monarch is also a wizard, and blacksmith, as well as the king. Your game and game enjoyment will be enhanced 1000 fold, if you try the mod, and use it on any sim you wish. As to getting a NPC sim to do as you want them to do, sometimes you have to take control of them and make them do some tasks, whatever they be. I told you before how to do this in your thread about changing children's traits.

The freezing of the game while making purchases at the Trader's stall is minimal, but is a consequence which occurs in my game due that I have the Professions mod mentioned above, and Grim's latest core installed together, which are supposedly incompatible to each other in the game. My game is in fine condition, though, and this small freeze is the only downside to having both mods together in game. Yet, its your choice as to which you want more....a sim to marry your wizard, and be wizard-like, or your game not to freeze for a minute, and then act normally during a hero sims purchasing items at the Merchant's stall?

TC, Xeny

Quote:
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.
Scholar
#4 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 11:42 PM
My wizard usually marries the knight
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Oct 2015 at 10:16 AM
my wizard marries usually not or the doctor