Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Sep 2016 at 1:19 PM Last edited by SweetSweet : 8th Sep 2016 at 11:39 AM.
Default Flashing Blue Computer Screen problem...
I'm trying to "upgrade" CC computers that i have in-game to use/have functions of Monique Hacked Computers. So, i've cloned Monique's Computer and replaced in that cloned version mesh-texture parts. Surprisingly, making those functions show up on that "clone" was the easiest part...because i cannot get the mesh to look properly. Here's what happens: I load the game, buy that "clone" and command sim do any action, like study skills, after some time, i think that's enough, tell them to turn off the computer AND that's where flashing blue starts! Turned off computer screen flashes blue ;(
More specific info: For "upgrading" i'm using Updated to AL Monique Computers and the "patient" is this Mac 20 inch . I don't know if this information is valuable, but i thought it won't hurt. Aslo, i can say that this computer have custom OS which won't show up either, though i checked that Scengrapher chain looks exactly like original for that PC, and even when i manually build that chain by connecting those custom pieces of TXMT's with SHPE... Then i decided to take another CC computer for "upgrading" and got the same flashing blue story. And i'm guessing that "flashing blue" and "no custom OS" have the same reason for happen, though custom OS is not priority for me, i just wanna be able to turn off the computer :) So, obviously, i'm missing something, and i thought that maybe someone could help me figure it out?
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Mac20Inch_MQ_Computer.zip (718.8 KB, 10 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 7th Sep 2016 at 4:48 PM
The Text List named 'Model - Materials' is where the op-codes 'get' the Material Definitions to use. None of them are using yours, since you're not using the default group number for the 3D parts you'll also need to prefix the material definitions names in the Text List with ##0x1C050000! (look at how the shape node defines them to see what I mean).
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Sep 2016 at 11:38 AM
I did what you siad and it works now! Thank you so much! I would've never find out by myself that i needed to edit this text list.