Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jun 2010 at 1:50 PM
Default help
I don't know if i am posting this in the right area but here goes.
I recently downloaded some items for my game but when they had finished they were just marked file (not .package file or .sims3package) can someone advise me how to get these in to the game. i am not sure if this is an incomplete download or if they will need converting first.
thanks for any help
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 9th Jun 2010 at 2:48 PM
Do you have file extensions showing in Windows? There's info on identifying file types here: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...p:TS3_CC_Basics

If you've got the file types showing and it still has no file extension, it sounds like there's a problem with the files. They should definitely have an extension of .sim or .sims3pack or .package - do you have a link to where you got these files from so we can see if there's an actual problem with them, or if it's just you?

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jun 2010 at 6:19 PM
Yes the site is one billion pixels its the download for nathan hicks and toby hutchinson. I will try to redownload.
thanks for the advice