Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 14th Feb 2005 at 8:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by elvendragon
Hmm... I just need a comfortable warm-colored house that has enough bedrooms for at least 4 sims, fairly large kitchen, and perhaps a good yard? Merci.

heres the link to the house

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=44969

You should never put a cap on violence!! Suppressing violent urges only leads to psycological internal violence! Got it!? If I were to use an analogy, I'd turn to yeast! The root of all bread making!!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 15th Feb 2005 at 5:25 AM
Old western style is good.Theres no rush though,you have alot of requests so take your time.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 15th Feb 2005 at 1:59 PM
it will be about a week and a half of work for me right now...

im almost half way done with the voyager house and i am in trouble with my

parents at the moment for my bad grades at my midterm

but it wont stop me from making houses...

You should never put a cap on violence!! Suppressing violent urges only leads to psycological internal violence! Got it!? If I were to use an analogy, I'd turn to yeast! The root of all bread making!!
Test Subject
#29 Old 15th Feb 2005 at 2:12 PM
I would love a turn of the century brothel with a haunted mansion flair. Think very Victorian. Large room crowded with lots of nooks and such. Dias for beds and o course for hot tubs and the like. while large it should feel sensual and a bit claoustraphobic. A good example of nooking is that in one of the homes i lived in there was an enormous lvrm , within that room was a tiny other room for the x-mas tree. Lots of busy william morris walls..burgandy, gold...I believe there is a great pitorial on the Storyville prostitutes that would make a great interior suggestion...I have the passion and imagination..but ever so sadly lack the talent!
not allways so wise a 1
rube
Test Subject
#30 Old 15th Feb 2005 at 2:17 PM
I forgot to say pls and Ty...Hope you know I have no expectations and allor anything you do, on this request and others is a gift to ppl like myself. I just think a haunted brothel would be the ultimate in a storline dealing w/ divine retribution and such. Thank You Rube
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 15th Feb 2005 at 2:45 PM
Naota,

Would you mind if I tried the haunted Victorian brothel? Sounds fun to build. If you say no, I won't offer one.

wiserube1,

If Naota doesn't mind, would you mind if I tried the Victorian brothel? I won't do this without both of your approvals. Naota started this thread and I'm not about to step on anyones toes.

rsn
"The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin."
– Mark Twain
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 15th Feb 2005 at 4:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Random
Naota,

Would you mind if I tried the haunted Victorian brothel? Sounds fun to build. If you say no, I won't offer one.

wiserube1,

If Naota doesn't mind, would you mind if I tried the Victorian brothel? I won't do this without both of your approvals. Naota started this thread and I'm not about to step on anyones toes.

You dont need to ask anyones permission to build a house If you wish to build a victorian house do so,
Test Subject
#33 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 2:22 AM
no worries build away! I'm sure I could find use for two such establishments! I love abundance ... and....vice...esp.vice! Would be lovely if we had both a residential and community lot! and
thank you thank you thank you
not always so wise a 1
Rube
Test Subject
#34 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 3:53 AM
I was wondering if anyone has seen an actual picture of the Playboy Mansion. I was going to try it but it has a grotto which i`ve never seen and i was just going to have six or seven bedrooms with different themes plus the famous celeb party parlor. I would love to see a version from someone elses perspective.Just a thought .thank you for your time.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#35 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 5:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simster
Naota, I'd like something comparable to the following house. It was my second and last attempt at trying anything different with the building aspect. I really like it but would enjoy seeing it refined by someone who knows what they're doing! The main things I want are split-level stairs against walls for all levels and decent interior design. Plus whatever else needs fixing, like the open space above the bathroom door in the basement. It's on a 2x3 lot.

so you want it to look like this house you have in the pictures

with minor fixes

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#36 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 5:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Random
Naota,

wiserube1,

go right ahead and make it

i will also make one just to see how they differ...

if anyone wants to do a request in this forum go right on ahead

as whitefolks said i dont need to give permission to anyone

this thread is for anyone who wants to request a house

that doesnt mean that i will be doing all of them you guys can do some of the houses if you want

i will attempt to do as many as possible

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#37 Old 17th Feb 2005 at 5:22 PM
3.modern house xeno51172

4. brothel electric

5. goth house RytheMaddox

these are completed and are on the verge of uploadation

i am still working on the voyager house but it is getting close to the finish line

im still wondering if there were any 1-story classic houses?

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#38 Old 18th Feb 2005 at 5:47 PM
im sorry the brothel and goth house have to be reroofed

the roofs on these houses literally suck..

i will work on them and upload tomorrow

in the mean time i have put on a lighthouse and a modern from the request list

more requests please

the voyager house is almost complete
thanx to ryuchan for the borg cube for it

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 6:55 AM
sorry the brothel and the goth still need to be roofed

i have to make the roof custom for both to get them to look right

the voyager should come on soon i uploaded it a few minutes a go

i uploaded the lighthouse yesterday and it still hasent come on

i guess they are really busy this weekend

thanx for your patience
Naota
#40 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 9:23 PM Last edited by simster : 20th Feb 2005 at 10:14 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Naota
so you want it to look like this house you have in the pictures

with minor fixes

Yes Naota, that's what I'd love. I can't add split level steps against the walls, even following the tuts by mikeinside. The space above the basement bathroom door is something that I can't fix. I guess if raising the floor level is the only way to avoid the problem, then so be it.

I apologize that the reference pics are gone and should have read forum rules. Pics are deleted here and at the host. If you, or anyone, wishes to view the floorplan, have a look here.

It's a movie featuring the house. I believe that this post fits within the guidelines.
Test Subject
#41 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 1:39 PM
sorry havn't been able to get in the past few days...just to let you know I can't wait...but will...thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#42 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 7:49 PM
here are the links to the houses that have finally been uploaded
sorry for the wait

Star trek voyager house
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=46365

lighthouse
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=45948

the modern house
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=45947

thanx for the patience you have all given
im uploading the brothel, linclon memorial, the goth house, and a cabin i designed a long time ago..

Lab Assistant
#43 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 9:30 PM
Since this is now a thread discussing finished lots this thread will now be closed. Since the links in this thread are to lots available on MTS2 they will remain in the thread. You may start a new request thread, as long as it remains about works in progress and not finished lots.
Locked thread
Page 2 of 2