Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Whee! Pixie Multitude!

by Enayla Posted 8th Mar 2007 at 9:28 PM - Updated 15th Mar 2007 at 4:36 AM by Enayla

232 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 223 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 10
Lab Assistant
#101 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 11:55 PM
I love the pixieflirt skintone! Thanks for making these.
Test Subject
#102 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 6:29 AM Last edited by Senira : 21st Mar 2007 at 4:39 PM.
As usual, your skin tones are amazing and look gorgeous in game; I'm poised to make your eyes/skins my defaults, because I can't bear the thought of my pre-custom skinned sims popping out anything with the maxis default skintones. >.<

Edit: Turns out my weird toddler problem was likely the result of a bodyshop sim meeting an in-game sim. The skin works fine. So, in summation, awesome set! Get well soon!
Lab Assistant
#103 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 7:04 AM
I too send my well wishes for better health soon to you and these are soso beautiful. always amazed. thanksalot for these, can never have enough custom enayla tones hehe.
Field Researcher
#104 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 10:17 PM
These are beautiful, thank you so much!
Best of everything to you....hope you have a speedy recovery.
Test Subject
#105 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 11:06 PM
favorite is flirt..it's great for making flirtatious (obviously) female sims
Test Subject
#106 Old 22nd Mar 2007 at 2:53 AM
Best Skins Ever!
Lab Assistant
#107 Old 22nd Mar 2007 at 6:02 PM
I just wanted to tell you that I just made a sim in my game using your skin, and I can't stop looking at her. The skintone makes her look so incredible that I'd almost believe I was looking at a picture instead of a graphic in a game. You've truly raised the bar for skintones. Thank you for sharing so generously!
Test Subject
#108 Old 23rd Mar 2007 at 1:21 AM
your skintones are gorgeous.
Lab Assistant
#109 Old 23rd Mar 2007 at 4:20 AM
Wow! These are lovely! Thank you!

Click HERE and you'll get a surprise!
Field Researcher
#110 Old 23rd Mar 2007 at 3:36 PM
Your skins are amazing.. Each and every one of them is unique in it's own little way..
I really hope you get to feeling better..
And many thanks for sharing your wonderful creations with us..

"There's nothing worse than a reverse gaurdian angel who is inside you telling you all the worst things to do.."
--William S. Burroughs
Lab Assistant
#111 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 12:31 AM
I hope yoy're well soon and thank you for the FABULOUS skintones,As always they're gorgeous.
Test Subject
#112 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 7:35 PM
whoa, and those aren't in featured? i'm surprised, wonderful work!
Test Subject
#113 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 10:31 PM
wow these are very nice! i personally like breeze, bronze, & game!

get well, enayla! =)
Lab Assistant
#114 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 8:00 PM
We need more Asian skintones and more freckled skintones, so THANK YOU! :D
Test Subject
#115 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 10:00 PM
excellent job with all of these! i will download all of them! thanks so much! =)

---------------------------------------------------

If you love the NY yankees join my website.....
www.yankeefanschat.proboards84.com
RIP Captain Jack Sparrow.... :(
True POTC Fan...and proud!

---------------------------------------------------
Test Subject
#116 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 11:41 PM
I just wanted to say that your work is amazing. I only wish I knew how to make them defaults! I do hope you feel better as well! Great Work!
Lab Assistant
#117 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 11:43 AM
Thank you very much, amazing as usual!
Instructor
#118 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 2:17 PM
These skins actually came out looking a bit darker than is shown. I can't figure out why...darn!

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Field Researcher
#119 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 11:35 AM
WOW! These skins were definately worth the wait, as they've always have been, and always will be. I'm sorry to hear about you being sick. I can only hope and pray for you to feel better soon. Take it easy!

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer..

Grandpa Joost 1996 †
Field Researcher
#120 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 7:50 AM
I went to see your site and... well, I'm astounded. The majority of the artworks looked like photographs, not at all 'painted.' It's all beautiful. Take care.

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer..

Grandpa Joost 1996 †
Test Subject
#121 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 9:56 AM
Yay! You`re back! These are beautiful!
Hope you`ll get better!
Test Subject
#122 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 3:41 AM
Welcome back! I just love your creations, your eyes and skins are so lovely and they have been my defaults since they were created. These new skins are just beautiful, they look unbelievably realistic and multi-tonal in game, another triumph! Thank you so much.
I hope you feel better soon.
Test Subject
#123 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 9:32 AM
THese are beautiful, as always. Hope you get better soon, carry on masking lol. Ty for the sharing of these amazing skins.

(( ))
// \\ Pass the pink ribbon around if you know someone who has been affected by cancer or knows someone who has been.
^ ^
0o
. .
¬ Suprised Piggy.

GERARD WAY IS THE HOTTEST EVER I LUV HIM SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#124 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 6:16 PM
I love your skins; they bring so much variety to the game. You do us all such a great service by allowing us to use your hard work for play-time. (Especially those of us who have 0% talent for this type of thing) Please, keep up the great work, but don't push yourself too hard. Feel better really soon. Thanx!
Lab Assistant
#125 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 8:31 PM
Love them !! Got every single one !!

Alastair :)
Page 5 of 10