Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Dec 2013 at 2:04 AM Last edited by justJones : 8th Feb 2014 at 4:10 PM.
Default Life State Legacy Challenge
This challenge may not be very fun if you don't have very many expansion packs. If you have a few that include Life States that can reproduce, you can play this effectively (Generations, Seasons, and Late Night would work) but playing with Supernatural works fantastic! Basically, the more Life States you have, the more fun it is.

The idea of this challenge is to have a child of every Life State in the Sims 3. So you can have Vampire, Witch, Alien, Ghost, human, Werewolf, Imaginary Friend, Genie, etc. You can grow a PlantSim baby, but I don't think you can have Mummy babies. If there is a Life State I missed, you can still use them.

Start off with a human founder. If you have Supernatural, you may make them a Supernatural partner in CAS. I fyou dont have Supernatural, only make your one Sim. Have a child. If you couldn't make a partner in CAS, go find one of the opposite gender to have a child with. They should be a different Life State. Continue until you have had a child of every Life State in you game! You could do this over many generations, or just have your founder WooHoo with a ton of different people until you've got a kid of every Life State.

SPECIAL NOTE - Having an Imaginary Friend baby
Your child must have befriended their IF doll as a toddler, and made them real with the Imaginary Friend Metamorphium potion as a child or teen. As a teen or adult, they can have a romantic relationship with their now-human friend, and Try for Baby, and there's your IF baby!

You cannot use cheats or adopt kids and change their Life State in CAS.

Teen WooHoo mods are fine.

Sorry if there's any typos, my keyboard is being unfriendly. Reply with questions or comments!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Dec 2013 at 2:10 AM
Sounds like fun! I have a lot of expansion packs so this is great! good job!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Dec 2013 at 2:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NinjaTessa
Sounds like fun! I have a lot of expansion packs so this is great! good job!

Thank you!
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd May 2015 at 2:10 PM
sounds fun! (insert too many pinkies FUN Panic here)
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd May 2015 at 6:31 PM
If you have Island paradise you can also have mermaid babies!