Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#26 Old 14th May 2015 at 8:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tazmin1
I'm so glad you like and you have some great ideas! I love the thought of making all te supernaturals girls, screenshots would be great if you ever get a chance!

thanks I don't know how to post pictures yet, so yea.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 14th May 2015 at 8:34 PM
Update, the fairy and ghost have left.
Instructor
#28 Old 14th May 2015 at 9:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TigerSim15
thanks I don't know how to post pictures yet, so yea.

There's two ways to post pictures. The first way is to have them in the body of the post. Just upload the images you want to an image sharing site (I use photobucket), then go into advanced mode of the post, and you'll see picture of a photo along the toolbar. Click it, enter the URL of the photo into the box that comes up, and that's it.
The other way is to have them at the end of your post, as attachments. Go into advanced mode for the post, and scroll down. You'll see large text that says 'Manage Attachments', and then under that 'Image Upload'. From there you can upload them directly from your computer, without having to use an image sharing site.

Also, double posting isn't ideal. Edit your original post if you have something to add.
Test Subject
#29 Old 15th May 2015 at 7:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MistressTiffany
There's two ways to post pictures. The first way is to have them in the body of the post. Just upload the images you want to an image sharing site (I use photobucket), then go into advanced mode of the post, and you'll see picture of a photo along the toolbar. Click it, enter the URL of the photo into the box that comes up, and that's it.
The other way is to have them at the end of your post, as attachments. Go into advanced mode for the post, and scroll down. You'll see large text that says 'Manage Attachments', and then under that 'Image Upload'. From there you can upload them directly from your computer, without having to use an image sharing site.

Also, double posting isn't ideal. Edit your original post if you have something to add.

ok thanks for telling me how to post pictures
Test Subject
Original Poster
#30 Old 15th May 2015 at 12:25 PM
I would give ideas for mermaid, plant sim, etc, but I don't have those expansions so I don't know what they would do. [/QUOTE]

Well, (in case you ever do get the expansion or for anyone who already has it) a mermaid sim could be forced to earn money through a logic telescope and look for stars all day but in her free time she can use a mirror to gain charisma and once she reaches level 5 she can talk to the kidnapper an convince him to let them go, as for a plant sim you could put their enclosement outside since they will need access to the sun and place a pond with a fish spawner their job will be to catch and sell fish but in their free time they will attempt to garden and when they reach level 5 they could grow a beanstalk that stretches over their boundaries and escape
Test Subject
#31 Old 22nd May 2015 at 8:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tazmin1

Well, (in case you ever do get the expansion or for anyone who already has it) a mermaid sim could be forced to earn money through a logic telescope and look for stars all day but in her free time she can use a mirror to gain charisma and once she reaches level 5 she can talk to the kidnapper an convince him to let them go, as for a plant sim you could put their enclosement outside since they will need access to the sun and place a pond with a fish spawner their job will be to catch and sell fish but in their free time they will attempt to garden and when they reach level 5 they could grow a beanstalk that stretches over their boundaries and escape

That's cool I do have plant sims, just haven't used them yet
Test Subject
#32 Old 31st May 2015 at 3:49 PM
How about adding a genie and a mermaid?
Test Subject
#33 Old 31st May 2015 at 6:53 PM
Nice
[QUOTE=Tazmin1] This seems interesting. I am gonna try. BTW thanks awesome idea
Test Subject
Original Poster
#34 Old 2nd Jun 2015 at 2:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gothiclolitapl
How about adding a genie and a mermaid?

Totally! Any additional supernaturals are great!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#35 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 8:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ALFheim13
[QUOTE=Tazmin1] This seems interesting. I am gonna try. BTW thanks awesome idea

Thanks let me know what you think!
Test Subject
#36 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 12:56 PM
yessssssss
Test Subject
#37 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 1:35 PM
but how to make sure the supernaturals aren't working on their seceret skills (like making friends or athletic) when you are playing with another sim?
Test Subject
#38 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 12:58 PM
woo! finished the challenge! once the vampre moved out (with help from the werewolf and fairy), the witch used the zombie elixer, and the powerful sleep elixer. the kidnapper woke up in the witch's cage! i think i am going to use mermaids, ghosts and plantsims sometimes too. the challenge was AMAZING
Page 2 of 2