Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th May 2015 at 6:06 PM
Default WCIF Dragon Valley Rabbitholes?
Kind of an odd one here, but I thought it might be worth asking. I really like the rabbitholes for the theater (the Globe) and the stadium (the big tent) from the store world Dragon Valley, and I would love to use them with an absolutely amazing fan-created medieval world I have. The unfortunate thing is that nothing else about Dragon Valley appeals to me--I don't want the world itself, any of the other buildings, its collections, the dragons, none of it. Since it is blatantly not worth paying $20 for two rabbitholes, I am wondering if there is any way to download individual pieces of content from store worlds like that; or failing that, if there are modified versions of these rabbitholes available or something comparable that is fan created. Thanks for your responses!
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 17th May 2015 at 6:38 PM
What you're asking for here is illegal content if not purchased through TS3 official store (and that's not permitted here). If you find the world on sale, it may be worth buying because you might want to use some of the items later.
Instructor
#3 Old 17th May 2015 at 6:42 PM
You could use rabbit hole rugs and build something that looks like those buildings.
Instructor
#4 Old 17th May 2015 at 6:54 PM
I too thought of the rabbit hole rugs at first, but I don't know if they would function properly without DV being installed.
Alchemist
#5 Old 18th May 2015 at 8:31 AM
You don't need anything special for them to show up in-game. The DV rabbitholes are the same as all rabbitholes i.e. have the same interactions
Sure, it may take a bit to get that aesthetic close to the DV ones if you want to build them yourself, but rabbithole rugs should be no issue.
Instructor
#6 Old 18th May 2015 at 9:00 AM
Hahaha! OMG, I seriously feel like a proper ass. Thank you sweetdevil, I don't know what in the heck I was thinking. *Laughing at myself, feel free to join in XD
Alchemist
#7 Old 18th May 2015 at 1:24 PM
Haha, no worries, I have so many mods sometimes I have no clue what the vanilla game does