Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Oct 2013 at 3:44 AM Last edited by justJones : 10th Feb 2014 at 6:34 PM.
The Sims 3 Minecraft Challange
Minecraft Challange
Hello and today I bring you a new challange inspired by the zombie apocylpse challange. If anything is similar to this challenge I'm sorry but I hope to make mine very unique..
P.S this is my first challenge

In this challenge you will be brought out to the world of minecraft but with a sims twist. You will have to try and survive just like you would in minecraft the wilderness and of course ZOMBIES!. In this challenge you will need to collect to survive and gain what you need to make a awesome town.

Rules:
- Only one sim allowed for this challenge (Dogs as pets are okay)
- It's best to start out looking like Steve ( Here's a link to see how he looks like )
- You have to create what's on the list it cannot be bought (Unless you've collected what it needs)
- Food either has to be grown or you can earn a fridge.
- No people allowed in the town except for a village that has to be as far away as possible ( No procreating with villagers )
- At night you have to turn (preferably 6:00) the full moon on and at day at 4:00am turn it off
- The town you start at has to be empty ( Except for animals and nature of course ) here is a
link to a page that has empty worlds or you can just empty a world yourself but that takes a while to do.
- No Cheats
- No electronics except for what you made

Start of the challange
At the start find a lot and build the cheapest house you possibly can the house can include a toilet and a shower (Don't go all out). And then it best to look for trees and plants with food on it and also look for seeds.Then you can start looking for other things i.e Metals, Gems ETC. Then you can start collecting what you need to buy stuff.

Make List
This is a list of what you can make and what you need to make it. Note: a cheap table is needed to make stuff More coming to this list don't start to complain

Electronics

Fridge- 2 iron, 1 ruby
Stove- 3 Iron
Radio- 1 iron, 1 ruby

Build objects
Fire Place- 1 Flame Fruit
Pool- 3 iron

Lots
Hospital- 5 iron, 2 silver
Grocery store- 3 iron, 10 different plants of your choice
Gym- 5 iron
Restaurant- 3 Iron, 10 different edible objects
book store- 6 iron, 5 different bugs

Mod Objects
-Minecraft comes alive
Cots- 2 iron

Mods
-Minecraft Comes Alive
This mod will enable you to marry and have children
Rule Changes-
Sims can now have kids with villagers
Sims can marry villagers

FAQ
Q.I don't get it?
A. It's just like playing minecraft and you play the game like you would play minecraft. Except since this is the sims you have to play it a different way.

Q. What can't we buy?
A. Stuff that you can't buy or create in minecraft (doesn't include toilets and showers). Plus every week I'll choose a minecraft mod and implement it in the game.

Q. Do we have to play with the mods?
A. No you choose what mods you want to add to the game (all or none or some)

Some people are like slinkies not good for much but give you a smile when pushed down the stairs.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Oct 2013 at 5:46 PM
sounds cool, but a bit pointless if you ask me. Maybe if you revised it to include other sim relationships?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Oct 2013 at 10:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spicycabbage
sounds cool, but a bit pointless if you ask me. Maybe if you revised it to include other sim relationships?

That'll be added soon as a minecraft mod.

Some people are like slinkies not good for much but give you a smile when pushed down the stairs.
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Oct 2013 at 10:32 PM
how do you make different types of fridges and stuff? and how do you make them, not just buy them? and what do you mean by "ruby" and "iron?" im a bit confused but this sounds good with the whole collect items on a list(:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Oct 2013 at 10:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pinkqueenxo
how do you make different types of fridges and stuff? and how do you make them, not just buy them? and what do you mean by "ruby" and "iron?" im a bit confused but this sounds good with the whole collect items on a list(:

It has to be a basic at first but I'll add a mod soon that will allow more crafting options. You can't make them it's really just collecting it in your inventory that will make it available for purchase. By ruby I mean the gem and by iron I mean the metal (the ones you can collect). But all in all you need to collect what you need to be able to buy the item you want on the list..

Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Oct 2013 at 3:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lovelydia101
It has to be a basic at first but I'll add a mod soon that will allow more crafting options. You can't make them it's really just collecting it in your inventory that will make it available for purchase. By ruby I mean the gem and by iron I mean the metal (the ones you can collect). But all in all you need to collect what you need to be able to buy the item you want on the list..

ohh okay thanks(: i might do this one
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Oct 2013 at 3:27 AM
sounds cool

CODE LYOKO <3
MUSIC <3
BEST FRIEND <3
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th May 2015 at 11:53 PM
ill do this! but what about the mods?
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st May 2015 at 9:52 PM
Wouldn't it be alright to have a pet cat because of the ocelots in Minecraft?