Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 12:55 AM Last edited by Tazmin1 : 9th Feb 2015 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Title change
Default Human Zoo Challenge (Supernatural Needed)
Note: I came up with this challenge and apologize If there are any similar
Expansion packs needed: Supernatural

Backstory (Optional):
A man with no money and no hope for his future spent his whole life looking for creatures that nobody believed in. Although nobody believed in such creatures the man didnt give up and eventually hunted down and captured 1 fairy, 1 werewolf, 1 witch, and 1 vampire. In order to show off his new prizes and prove to the world that he wasn't crazy, he put each of these creatures on display in his home and used them to make money just like animals at the zoo.

Goal: get each of the creatures to escape by completing various tasks

Gameplay:
This challenge is played by switching between each character, for example I started with my fairy and at midnight no matter what your doing you must switch to the next character (in my case it went: fairy, werewolf, witch, vampire). After every cycle you will play as the man who captured them. You may only play each character from midnight to midnight so only 24 hours at a time.

CAS: (these traits will make sense later)
Master of the House/Kidnapper:
Traits must include (or be similar): evil, ambitious, gatherer
Fairy:
Traits: friendly, rest are up to you
Werewolf:
Traits: athletic, artistic, brave
Witch:
Traits: Evil, genius
Vampire:
Traits: Natural cook, virtuoso, night owl

Caretaker/Kidnapper: whenever you play as the man you must throw some form of party (your trying to show off your new pets!) whatever food the guests bring is the only food you may feed your creatures (you may keep the food in a fridge but be careful at how you ration it so you don't run out) I suggest throwing feast parties (if you have seasons) and making lots of acquaintances in your free time.

Fairy: on your days playing with the fairy you are going to be working on a writing skill, even though you have been captured your still being forced to make money. Your goal is to meet somebody online and become friends with them. You may only chat with somebody or go on an online dating site when the master if the house is asleep or off the lot. Any other time you must be working on your writing skill or writing books. You are also allowed to talk on the phone with a person but the same rules apply. Your fairy is free once their good friend agrees to come over and "frees" them.
Werewolf: you were pulled out if your pack and are forced to be an exibit. You are forced to paint to make more money for your master but you have other intentions. Your werewolf must work towards their athletic skill whenever the master is asleep or off the lot. Any other time they must paint. Your werewolf can break free as soon as they reach level 5 of the athletic skill so they can break themselves out I their prison.
Witch/Wizard:
You got taken from your home and are now forced to make potions for your master to sell. He prefers that you make good potions because they sell better but whenever he isn't looking you let loose your evil side and make evil potions. Your sim may be free when they create a zombie potion and have the ability to turn their kidnapper into the undead (don't use the potion unless the other sims have already escaped, otherwise it's your choice to use it)
Vampire:
Since you drink plasma and don't rely on food like the others you are forced to cook single serving meals for the master. Anything serves by the vampire must be eaten by the master or thrown away. Whenever your services aren't needed you play your guitar in sorrow but you can only do it when the master isn't around since he hates the music. Your vampire is free when they reach level 5 of the guitar skill and can use the sounds to summon help.

House:
Each of the four supernaturals must have their own room with large windows and a locked door. The only full kitchen must be in the vampires room the masters part of the house may have a fridge or mini fridge for himself whenever the vampire is not cooking. Each of the supernaturals room should have one of the skill items they need to complete their goals. Each room may also have a small bathroom or all in one bathroom. No fridges in the other 3 rooms each day no matter who your using you must place one place of leftovers in their room each day.

Rules:
- money cheats are allowed for building but after that try to live off the money made from the supernaturals
-the game is over if any if the supernaturals dies
-you may not have the supernaturals physically meet anybody unless they are free
-it's up to you if you want to move out the supernaturals when they are free
-you win when all the supernaturals have earned their freedom

That all I hope you enjoyed it and feel free to ask any questions!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 8:29 PM
I'm test running this challenge for myself I might make changes as needed! But so far it's really fun!
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 7:49 AM
Nice challenge! Very different to other ones I've seen. I'm going to test this out.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 3:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IWANTMODSNOW!
Nice challenge! Very different to other ones I've seen. I'm going to test this out.

Thanks! Let me know what you think, the only issue I've noticed is that my witch keeps spawning apples to feed herself, it's a little annoying but not that big of a deal once you get lots of food in your fridge
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Feb 2015 at 11:50 AM
Update on my challenge, I made the mistake of throwing a pool party for my first party and only got 1 plate of food for my supernaturals they ended up surviving but my werewolf was starving by the time I got more food,
Note: for an easier gameplay just throw feast parties!
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 6:30 PM Last edited by TigerSim15 : 14th May 2015 at 8:36 PM. Reason: Found something
great job! ya, i mean it i luv supernatural, and this challenge is great im thinking of making the kidnapper a male romancer, and all the supernaturals girls maybe some romance will go on im gonna use all the supernaturals that came with the game, so ghost and genie too. The only problem with the genie is they can summon food, but maybe they could help the vampire sometimes. They genie has to sculpt for money, but when the kidnapper is off the lot, the genie sculpts things that the kidnapper hates. The genie is also the cleaner of the house. The ghost would be hard - they can walk through walls, but im gonna put them all in a basement, so he could go underneath the others, and there would be no stairs to get out. They have to garden in planter bowls, for money. When the genie is level 10 of the sculpting skill, they can escape - they made a sculptor of a gate, worked out how to unlock it. When the ghost is level 10 of gardening, they can escape, the put all their fruits against the wall to squish them and make the gate slippy. Im making all the skills from level 5 to 10, to make it harder hope u enjoy, I might try and post photos Also, the vampire is having to learn all intruments (piano, guitar, bass and drums) as I have late Night.
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Feb 2015 at 1:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TigerSim15
great job! ya, i mean it i luv supernatural, and this challenge is great im thinking of making the kidnapper a male romancer, and all the supernaturals girls maybe some romance will go on im gonna use all the supernaturals that came with the game, so ghost and genie too. The only problem with the genie is they can summon food, but maybe they could help the vampire sometimes. They genie has to sculpt for money, but when the kidnapper is off the lot, the genie sculpts things that the kidnapper hates. The genie is also the cleaner of the house. The ghost would be hard - they can walk through walls, but im gonna put them all in a basement, so he could go underneath the others, and there would be no stairs to get out. They have to garden in planter bowls, for money. When the genie is level 10 of the sculpting skill, they can escape - they made a sculptor of a gate, worked out how to unlock it. When the ghost is level 10 of gardening, they can escape, the put all their fruits against the wall to squish them and make the gate slippy. Im making all the skills from level 5 to 10, to make it harder hope u enjoy, I might try and post photos

ya, i have ambitions if u wanna use my idea and dont have ambitions, use logic
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 5:25 PM
When I finish Im having the supernaturals lock up the kidnapper.
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 5:43 AM
This sounds interesting, I might have to give it a try.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 2:33 PM
great job! ya, i mean it i luv supernatural, and this challenge is great im thinking of making the kidnapper a male romancer, and all the supernaturals girls maybe some romance will go on im gonna use all the supernaturals that came with the game, so ghost and genie too. The only problem with the genie is they can summon food, but maybe they could help the vampire sometimes. They genie has to sculpt for money, but when the kidnapper is off the lot, the genie sculpts things that the kidnapper hates. The genie is also the cleaner of the house. The ghost would be hard - they can walk through walls, but im gonna put them all in a basement, so he could go underneath the others, and there would be no stairs to get out. They have to garden in planter bowls, for money. When the genie is level 10 of the sculpting skill, they can escape - they made a sculptor of a gate, worked out how to unlock it. When the ghost is level 10 of gardening, they can escape, the put all their fruits against the wall to squish them and make the gate slippy. Im making all the skills from level 5 to 10, to make it harder hope u enjoy, I might try and post photos

I'm so glad you like and you have some great ideas! I love the thought of making all te supernaturals girls, screenshots would be great if you ever get a chance!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 9:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kallicat
When I finish Im having the supernaturals lock up the kidnapper.

I did that to except I forgot to feed him and he died in my basement...
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Mar 2015 at 7:53 PM

I think it would make more sense if the genie sculpted a key instead... Just my opinion. I do like your idea though for more of a challenge... I will use yours if I do this challenge :]
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 1:17 AM
Really good! I have some issues with my Sims having quick meals though...
I really like this challenge! It is very unique! But I have one issue... My Sims keep getting quick meals when they get hungry. It's not so much an issue when we have lots of food in the fridge, but it still happens sometimes. I want to thank you for coming up with a fun new challenge! Thanks a lot -Ivory
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 10:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IvoryRose1234
I really like this challenge! It is very unique! But I have one issue... My Sims keep getting quick meals when they get hungry. It's not so much an issue when we have lots of food in the fridge, but it still happens sometimes. I want to thank you for coming up with a fun new challenge! Thanks a lot -Ivory

Hmm I think you misunderstood, only the vampire is allowed to have allowed to have the fridge and (if you have university life) the master of the house should have a mini fridge or just a normal fridge with no counters. Each day no matter what character your on you will drag a plate of leftovers into each supernaturals room. I hope this helps! And thanks for giving my challenge a chance
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 9th Mar 2015 at 8:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Luna_Rain21
This sounds interesting, I might have to give it a try.

Thanks! If you do let me know what you think!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 1:52 AM
Amazing! Just might have to not do the vamp 'cause my mom disapproves of it. Plus, I'll start a bit early and buy (I have a mod) a forbidden fruit seed and use my super fast skill books (mod) on the master so he can also have a plant sim. (female please... I want another plant sim, I mean it would be cool if she had a baby too?)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 8:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WingedCat
Amazing! Just might have to not do the vamp 'cause my mom disapproves of it. Plus, I'll start a bit early and buy (I have a mod) a forbidden fruit seed and use my super fast skill books (mod) on the master so he can also have a plant sim. (female please... I want another plant sim, I mean it would be cool if she had a baby too?)

I'm glad you like it! I love the thought of including a plant sim, I guess I was just focused on the supernatural expansion
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 14th Mar 2015 at 8:56 PM
I finished my challenge! I personally loved it and ended up killing of my master of the house... Just cause
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 5:31 PM
Note for this challenge:
If you want to add extra supernaturals such as, ghost, mermaid, genie, plant sim, etc. Be my guest! It's a great way to expand the challenge and you could create your own skills for them to master such as gardening, or mixology
Test Subject
#20 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 5:47 PM Last edited by Eaoke3 : 5th Apr 2015 at 5:47 PM. Reason: Miss spelling
This seems like so much fun I cant wait! Also you need Island Paradises to have online dating!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 12:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eaoke3
This seems like so much fun I cant wait! Also you need Island Paradises to have online dating!

I'm so glad you like it! And thanks I will edit that soon
Test Subject
#22 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 1:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tazmin1
I'm so glad you like it! And thanks I will edit that soon

OK so I tried this out, but my vampire keeps making him self food. So how do I fix this?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 12:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eaoke3
OK so I tried this out, but my vampire keeps making him self food. So how do I fix this?

The vampire is the only one allowed to have food since he drinks plasma and can't use the food earned from parties, only the master of the house is allowed to eat the food made by the vampire so if your vampire keeps making actual food and eating it then just take always his countertops until its his day to be controlled
Hope this answers your question!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 2:46 PM
Thank you SO much for nearly 2,000 views!
You guys are great!
Test Subject
#25 Old 14th May 2015 at 8:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IvoryRose1234
I think it would make more sense if the genie sculpted a key instead... Just my opinion. I do like your idea though for more of a challenge... I will use yours if I do this challenge :]

yea, I don't know if you can though. Also the ghost can rise up so not very good idea ... oh well

I would give ideas for mermaid, plant sim, etc, but I don't have those expansions so I don't know what they would do.
Page 1 of 2