Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th May 2015 at 4:06 PM
Default TS3 Hickory Trees
Ok, here's the situation:

I'm in the process of building an apartment building called the Hickory Ridge Apartments but I need some hickory trees. It'd be kinda weird to have evergreen or oak trees with a place named Hickory Ridge. Thanks!
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 15th May 2015 at 12:03 AM
Sorry, I've looked with no luck. But I did find out that the pecan tree is a type of hickory tree, so maybe that could work?

EDIT: I'm sorry, I didn't realize that the pecan tree is only in the Bohemian Garden store set. Just ignore me then.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th May 2015 at 4:06 AM
Aww Thanks anyway. Hopefully, I can find someway to get some for my build. Anyway, this is what I've got so far...

Hickory Ridge Apartments

floorplan

vending machines & laundry room (upstairs & downstairs)

trash dumpsters

parking

... and the fun stuff ...
Hickory Ridge Carousel

over-view

playground & carousel
Instructor
#4 Old 15th May 2015 at 5:44 PM
I really like that. It looks like some of the apartment buildings in my area. Well, minus the carousel of course, that would be fun. I don't mean to be greedy, but can you upload it when your done? Please? I'm terrible at making apartments.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th May 2015 at 12:45 AM
Hope I can. I never uploaded to MTS site before. It's mostly landscaping now -just need some hickory trees.

Details:
->It's about 90% base, but I also put in some "fun things" from other EP's. The Carousel is from the "World Of Wonder Carousel" venue.
->Features 20 studio apartments - EVERY single one furnished (I wasn't sure which room I was going to put my Sim in... so, um... yeah...)
->All of the kitchen floors have been tiled ("floorplan" pic not up to date)