Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st May 2015 at 5:08 PM
Default WCIF - Menswear for females + BOW TIE
Hiya,

I want to make some female Sims who wear androgynous clothing and menswear but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for anywhere.

Basically, the type of style I'm looking for is formal menswear - jackets, shirts, ties etc - for female Sims but that isn't feminized too much - ie. not fitted, slightly oversized

Examples of what I mean:

One of the things I would LOVE to have is a bow tie as accessory or with a shirt but I can't find any!

I've trawled forums like this, scoured tumblr and my usual haunts but come up with nothing - everything seems to be too 'feminine' shaped or too punk.

Does anyone know where I could find this sort of thing? Or a hack which allows me to use male sim clothing on female sims?

Oh, also, slouchy socks! They'd be great for androgynous sleepwear..

Thanks!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 10:25 PM
Thank you so so much!

Just got round to checking this and the links you provide are so perfect - thank youuuu :lovestruc
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 12:03 AM
The bow tie link above is broken (and wouldn't work in my game anyway because I don't have Late Night) but I did find this fantastic accessory on tumblr for anyone that's interested: http://tractusopticus.tumblr.com/po...nload-for-girls