Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd May 2015 at 1:06 AM
Mod to make Sims run faster?
Just asking if there is any mod that increases Sim run speed... preferably scaled to the Athletics skill?
Proving a bit difficult to do searches for this sort of thing because most search results relate to the speed the game runs at, rather than Sims themselves.
Short of constantly giving everyone fairy boosts or turning them into Vampires / Werewolves, I'm not sure what I can do to make them move faster. This is especially prevalent in Shang Simla since running all over the mountain paths takes some of my Sims ages (or floating in the case of the Genie). I'm pretty much having my vampire do all the item-fetching for the other Sims at the moment.

[Apologies if I overlooked any sort of protocol in making this thread. I've not posted here before and will take any and all criticism into account.]
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Mar 2021 at 8:03 PM
dammn boi I need this mod too pls someone help
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 4th Mar 2021 at 8:15 PM
Field Researcher
#4 Old 8th Mar 2021 at 1:44 AM
I haven't seed a mod like this but a sim's run speed does increase at athletics 10. If all else fails play a vampire (who automatically run faster than the slowest cars).