Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Feb 2005 at 2:37 PM
Default Anyone willing to help?
Well, i've tried many time to get my objects into the game and i just give up. I've always sucked at this part not matter what game it was. I can supply the models and I was just wondering if anyone would be willing to import them for me? Maybe team up and put out a few more objects?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2005 at 4:24 PM
Default ditto
lol, I am having the exact same problem. If I eventually work it out, I'll give you a hand

Bouncing these objects through so many programs is bound to be confusing, I'm feeling up for a bit of computer rage right now haha

Rachael
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Feb 2005 at 8:31 AM
that a no from everyone else?
Field Researcher
#4 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 5:05 PM
It's not a categorical 'no'. Should I ever manage to use SimPE with GMAX, successfully, I'll process your models and meshes.
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 7:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Samekh
It's not a categorical 'no'. Should I ever manage to use SimPE with GMAX, successfully, I'll process your models and meshes.

I posted an OBJ import script that works in my thread in the tools forum. I am going to write up an export tutorial with an export script and possibly a helper program. Importing to GMAX is easy, exporting from GMAX is not.