Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 6:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
As someone who used to deliver newspapers - you'd be surprised.

I was just talking to my hubby who was planning on going to mow the field at his RC club but the ground is soaked and it's raining and he said "Well let me get this before the neighbors steal it" and he was talking about the newspaper it's a free one that they get as well, it's just thrown onto the yard type deal and apparently (I don't pay attention to the paper) our neighbors have stolen our paper multiple times. I mean their are a lot worse things they could do but still, the paper?

My Simblr
He/They
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 6:49 PM
Maybe they need compost and figure, since you're not using it anyway...

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 6:54 PM
Who knows. The hubby reads it though, I don't. I get plenty of news online.

My Simblr
He/They
Scholar
#29 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 9:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
As someone who used to deliver newspapers - you'd be surprised.

The main things that get stolen in my neighbourhood are items of laundry (generic T-shirts, trousers with holes in them, socks, pants... ...never the clothing items that would be worth anything to resell). After that, the tendency of certain Sims to steal newspapers and gnomes suddenly looked downright sensible...
Alchemist
#30 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 2:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ieta_cassiopeia
The main things that get stolen in my neighbourhood are items of laundry (generic T-shirts, trousers with holes in them, socks, pants... ...never the clothing items that would be worth anything to resell). After that, the tendency of certain Sims to steal newspapers and gnomes suddenly looked downright sensible...
Maybe your neighborhood thief is a cat.
Mad Poster
#31 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 2:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ieta_cassiopeia

Speaking of clothes, I used to live in a small apartment. About once a year or so, we'd get hit by a tropical storm (usually not too bad, aside from one time...) Anyways, every single time, the neighbors across the street would put out their laundry. During the tropical storm. The clothes always got blown away but they never learned. Maybe they were Sims?

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Alchemist
#32 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 2:37 AM
If they'd meant for babies to be kidnapped, they would have added in some form of recourse. Sims go to retrieve their stolen gnomes, but they never missed or made any attempt to find their missing children.
Scholar
#33 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 8:44 AM
@HarVee: Nowhere else in the unmodded game is there any way for babies, toddlers and children to die or get killed. And with all other sims that are in any way in danger of dying, you always get ample warnings. So why would they include a method to kill a pregnant sim without ANY warning or any way of protecting the sim from it?
Also, if it had been intentional, they would not have been so quick to 'fix' that 'feature'. So yes, I think it's fair to consider that a glitch!
Page 2 of 2