Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Five Unique Old Gravestones

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 2,432 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 106,942 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 25th Oct 2006 at 10:24 AM
Five decorative gravestones to add some variety to your graveyard. These gravestones were modeled from scratch and are not derived from existing meshes.

Find in Decorative – Sculptures. They can be used anywhere.

To the best of my knowledge, these objects should work with all versions of the game.

You may modify and distribute these objects however you like, just give “Bootsbrisket” credit in the description and indicate what changes you have made, if any.

To make these gravestones, I used SimPE V58b, Animation Master V12 (modeling), UV Mapper Professional, Milkshape V1.7.10, and Sims 2 UniMesh Importer/Exporter V4.06.

Polygon statistics:
The large gravestone has 448 polygons, the other four have 272 polygons or less.

Installation:
Unzip and place all the files in you’re My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/Downloads directory (or wherever your download directory is.)