Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jun 2016 at 2:53 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Seasons, Into the Future
Default CC downloading problem
I'm new with the "new way" to download sims 3 cc since i started playing this game yesterday after 5 years.When i was downloading then you only had to click on the cc who has a monkey icon. No windows appear but the cc appears in a game,there was also an icon with a base game logo for downloading cc (you probably know what do i mean). This appears when i click on an icon(picture i uploaded) .I downloaded that framework and meanwhille i saw a even newer way and carefully fllowed the intructions from this thread. This but nothing changed. This pictrue that i uploaded was before and after framework as if i did nothing. Help
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Jun 2016 at 3:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bekawolisims
I'm new with the "new way" to download sims 3 cc since i started playing this game yesterday after 5 years.When i was downloading then you only had to click on the cc who has a monkey icon. No windows appear but the cc appears in a game,there was also an icon with a base game logo for downloading cc (you probably know what do i mean). This appears when i click on an icon(picture i uploaded) .I downloaded that framework and meanwhille i saw a even newer way and carefully fllowed the intructions from this thread. This but nothing changed. This pictrue that i uploaded was before and after framework as if i did nothing. Help

Forget the old way and monkey helper you don't need that. Read up on the new way here:

http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...p:TS3_CC_Basics