Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jun 2016 at 4:46 PM Last edited by Cure Smile : 18th Jun 2016 at 11:32 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default How to unistall package from compression which consist of many mods?
I realized that some mods(mainly clothes) are problematic for me or just useless and I dont want them in my game, but I have one huge file and single mod usually consist of few files. Is it necessary to make another compression (time-consuming) or manually search every part of mod(time-consuming too and tiring)(idk what i can delete, and it wont mess other mods)? Does maybe exist program which allows to delete/blacklist mods during using CAS?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 17th Jun 2016 at 5:25 PM
If I understand correctly, you have a merged package and you want to remove some CC from it?

If you still have a copy of the individual files, you can use them to delete them from your merged package.
NonaMena made a tutorial that explains how to do it.

As for Blacklisting, you can do this in CAS using Nraas MasterController. You can get more info in this FAQ.
Note that If you want to be able to Blacklist even outside of MasterController's Edit in CAS, you'll have to get the Integration module.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Jun 2016 at 11:31 PM
Yes, that's what I mean. I'm sorry for my unprofessional vocabulary.

Fortunately I keep individual files and NonaMena's solution works. I'm so happy, that's easy. Thank You so much! And I'll try blacklisting with MasterController too ^-^