Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Site-wide announcements:

Do you download TS4 CC? Answer our poll!
Replies: 9108 (Who?), Viewed: 1171141 times.
Page 365 of 365
Field Researcher
#9101 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 9:28 AM
I discovered two things about map view:
1) if you focus on your house while in MV, you can use the floor up/down buttons and get birdseye views of the floors;
2) if you go down to basement level in regular view (not MV), then switch to MV, the whole world except the basement level will be black. You can then use the floor up button to see the other floors while still in MV
Lab Assistant
#9102 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 3:15 PM
That it takes about 3-4 hours to get to the market/academy if your vacation house is the Palace in the Clouds house in Shang Simla.

Seriously, I should've seen it coming since it's in the middle of nowhere, but for some reason I thought it was a splendid idea to move in without checking if the roads leading there were walk-only or ones allowing vehicles first. Did I by the way also mention that I didn't bring the family car on vacation, so everybody had to go biking instead even when they did get to the vehicle-allowing roads in the middle of my first torrential Seasons downpour? And that, since I just installed Seasons yesterday, I completely forgot to buy everyone umbrellas? Yep, I think my sims love me right now.
Test Subject
#9103 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 5:52 AM
I discovered that I should not have power in CAP.

...this dog used to be a Husky....

......now it's the spawn of Satan.....
Screenshots

woah man, it's getting heated.
Top Secret Researcher
#9104 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 9:18 AM
Aww that doggie is so ugly-cute! Sorta like a baby cockatiel that's just getting his/her feathers in.

And what did I learn? That it can be quite easy to get lots and lots of simpoints in just a minute or two... if you open enough tabs And Lunar Lakes is so frikkin' beautiful! Wow it is so awesome! What a beautiful landscape... and I can decorate it with lots of pretty little crystal trees :D

My Sims 2 Blog - info and stories

Am I the only one who fogs up her glasses when eating Kung Pao noodles?
Mad Poster
#9105 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 8:25 PM

holy shit I literally just discovered this was a thing last night

We are advancing with dedication,
In the horizon - our liberation!
Deception, Oil & Laserbeams: motherfucking Tumblr
One Minute Ninja'd
#9106 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 8:47 PM
I discovered that when a clumsy sim proposes, they fumble and almost drop the engagement ring box.
Field Researcher
#9107 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 10:42 PM
@ BL00DIEDHELL: there's a mod to make those towels buyable, too!

I froze for a moment when I saw this :o
Field Researcher
#9108 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 7:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fairycake89
I uninstalled Pets a week ago ... I couldn't deal with the guilt regarding pet care.

I uninstalled pets too, for the same reason. Plus I wanted to take in all the strays, but the stray cats and dogs wouldn't let me.
Lab Assistant
#9109 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 4:06 PM
That apparently sims can accidentally topple over and slide into the water while singing one of the WA songs in the bath?

Page 365 of 365

Section jump