Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 12:39 PM
Default The Mysterious Hidden Face On My Monarch's Desk
Please look closely at the back of this Tredonian desk, and notice the image of a man, who looks to me to perhaps be dressed like an owner of a Caravan. Has anyone ever noticed this image before, if they have purchased this very desk for any of their sims?
Why do you think its there? Any ideas?

I'm stunned in all these years of constant daily game play, I only noticed it yesterday! What other secrets are hidden in TSMP&N, I wonder?

Quote:
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 12:43 PM
Oh wow I've been using this desk since P&N came out and I've never noticed this.
It looks to me like it may be the same guy from the ruined statue lying outside??
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 12:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChickieTeeta
Oh wow I've been using this desk since P&N came out and I've never noticed this.
It looks to me like it may be the same guy from the ruined statue lying outside??

I thought it might be, too. I assume the Stone Man in the middle of the kingdom is Jacob, as the sculpture head that can be made using the ancient bones with pottery shards and mysterial mortar seems to hint at being. They do appear to look somewhat alike, although the beard seems different. Perhaps it is Peter, instead? This is also a possibility.
Just out of curiosity has anyone looked closely at the rock walls surrounding the kingdom, and come to feel as though there are many images of human body parts amongst these rocks? I see hands mostly.

I"m going to be thoroughly searching every nook and cranny in my kingdom for a while looking for hidden images, even in the cracks! LOL

Quote:
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 3:00 PM
Ha!! Never noticed that Xeny. That's why I love this game just as much as the first time I played it.
*leaves to examine all furniture for ghostly faces*