Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th May 2017 at 7:44 PM
Default Can't figure out how to add chapters to sims 2 story?
I made a story a few months ago and while I have completed over four chapters (with pictures) I could never figure out how to post the second chapter, because its like a thread I wasn't able to understand how it worked.

The story is on this website under Sims 2 Stories, because I would rather update it before anyone reads the one chapter I have, I won't bother posting the link.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 29th May 2017 at 7:55 PM
I think it's enough to add a new title to the post, and it will automatically save as a new chapter. I checked one of my old stories on there, and I couldn't find anything different from a regular post, aside from the title.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th May 2017 at 7:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
I think it's enough to add a new title to the post, and it will automatically save as a new chapter.

But I'm asking what am I clicking to be able to do that. I only see the reply and edit options at the bottom of the first chapter and that looks like what you use to either quote the story or reply to someone else's comments
Instructor
#4 Old 29th May 2017 at 8:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Theores
But I'm asking what am I clicking to be able to do that. I only see the reply and edit options at the bottom of the first chapter and that looks like what you use to either quote the story or reply to someone else's comments

You need to be in "Advanced" mode. Then you get both the reply/message box AND a (blank) title box. Fill in the title with your new chapter title and it will automagically appear in the Table of Contents for the story

Just call me William, definitely not Who-Ward
Scholar
#5 Old 30th May 2017 at 12:29 AM
I replied to your PM

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2