Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jan 2005 at 5:55 PM
Default need help with object workshop and textures
I am trying to recolor a certin texture for the shiny things grill. My problem is that object workshop is not giving the texture I want it is giving me a different one. How do I get it to either give me the one I want or even just a different one (as it gives me the same one everytime)? The pic of the grill with the red doors is the texture objectworkshop keeps giving me. The one with the wood doors is the one I want.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Administrator of Loverat's Tea and Underpants
#2 Old 28th Jan 2005 at 6:00 PM
Object workshop can not be used to select a different color. If you want a different one to use as your base, you will have to extract the LIFO file manually. If will be in Objects07, 08 or 09. If you look at Pinhead's old tutorial about creating recolor packages manually, it will expain to you how to find and extract the file. Then you create your package with object workshop and import the texture you want rather than using the one it give you.

RG
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jan 2005 at 6:08 PM
Thanks I'll try that.