Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 12:04 AM
-* Miss Versatile Cycle Three : EuroEdition *- This cycle's winner is....
This contest belongs in the Beauty category

DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?

Every girl is different, but only one is truly unique.
EuroSand Productions Company is looking for girls with unique beauty of any ethnic background and any bodysize. This is no ordinary modeling contest or beauty pagent. This is a contest for those who wish to showcase their unique beauty and personality alike doing tasks that are structured for you to find out if you have that so coveted chamelion factor that all models need for a meaningful career in this cutthroat modeling industry.

This contest is hosted by the one and only...

Zarai Blümchen

who has under her belt years of modeling experience and a staring role in one of EuroSand Productions major films "Message In A Bottle".
Now a retired model, she wishes to help you in your path to stardom being your guide and friend during the process.

So, do you think you have what it takes?

Then please note the following:

• Please follow all of S2C's General Forum Rules and Photo Guidelines.
  • No more than 2 Adult Sim Females allowed per contestant. If you choose to sumbit two applications, only one contestant per member will be able to go on past the Application Round.
  • Your models must be Human or Alien. No Zombies, Werewolves, Plant sims, faries, vampires, etc.
  • Your contestant must be of your creation. Sim Tweaking will not be tolerated.
  • An image editing program, such as Photoshop, GIMP, Fireworks, etc., will be needed in all rounds including the Application Round.
  • Try to keep spam to a bare minimum.
  • An essencial part of all rounds is to add your contestant's name to the title of your entries. Not doing so will affect your overall round score negatively by -3 pts.
  • No rudeness (fighting, insults, sarcasm) will be tolerated from anyone, contestants and judges alike. Should a contestant infringe this rule, she will be automatically disqualified. If a judge hinders to rudeness, he/she will be removed from the judges panel and an Emergency Judge will take his/her place.
  • You may enter previous Miss Versatile contestants, but no Miss Versatile first place winners. Also, your model may not be attached to any modeling agency.
  • No Simmerizing or SimPosing. Poses must be either in-game poses or photoshopped.
  • Pictures must be either 650*550 or 550*650 in size. You may however link your "small" picture to a larger one.
  • Following Application and Round instructions will count. Please pay special attention to instructions.
  • Complaints go directly to my PM box.

and last but not least...
  • Have fun! Remeber also that creativity will take you a long way

Please submit:
  • 1 Headshot on a plain background. Natural Makeup. Hairstyle is your choice.
  • 1 Profile shot on a plain background. Natural Makeup. Hair pulled back from face.
  • 1 Bodyshot on a plain background. Wardrobe is your choice.
  • 1 Optional Freeshot.

Along with your pictures, please answer the following:
  • Name
  • Location (this must be in City/Country format. Example: Paris, France.)
  • Short Bio
  • Why do you think you should be the next Miss Versatile?

*** APPLICATIONS END FRIDAY NOVEMBER 16TH AT 6 PM GMT -6 ***
Countdown Timer

Application
Application Closure and Welcome
Judge Introductions and Contest Guidelines

-*-

Round One: Delectable Delights
Round One Scores

-*-

Round Two: Overall Transportation
Round Two Judge Comments
Round Two Judge Favorites
Round Two Scores

-*-

Round Three: Everything English
Round Three Judge Comments
Round Three Judge Favorites
Round Three Scores

-*-

Final Round: Being Miss Versatile
Final Round Mini-Challenge
Miss Versatile Cycle 3 Viewer Voting
Final Round Prizes, Poll Results, and Judge Comments
Final Round Judge Favorites I
Final Round Judge Favorites II
Miss Versatile Three EuroEdition Awards Ceremony

Pussycat
Stormy
Sakrayami
Shniveshnive

Emergency Judges
FireAzor
Plumbob

In Alphabetical Order

-*-

Agostina Deluca
Michele_D
Application
Round One
Round Two
Round Three
Final Round

-*-

Evangelise Colins
Jasmin
Application
Round One
Round Two
Round Three
Final Round

-*-

Olivia Ford
Jonesi
Application
Round One
Round Two
Round Three
Final Round

-*-

Sable Ford
Essa
Application
Round One
Round Two
Round Three
Final Round

-*-

THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING

Juliette Lumière -*- LiterateCat
Rachel Godiva -*- avexkoo
Saucy Robinson -*- Missjanaye89
Andrea Schultz -*- bananawrench
Natalia Vorkova -*- honeynutcows
Amelia Santez -*- LilyAmelia
Emma Collins -*- funheart00
Kanakeli Lu -*- Urbanique
Chiyoe Onigui -*- simmingurl06
Taureasi Miles -*- universalq33n
Charlie Donovan -*- mumo5ferals
Nakita LeMore -*- mumof5ferals
Jessie Pipkin -*- honeynutcows
Brandi Ortiz -*- blank.
Dream Bolton -*- waynesim
Lovae De Lancrét -*- joanne
Annika Meyer -*- pors
Leticia Huerta -*- Melodyway17

Advertisement
retired moderator
#2 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 10:51 PM
Contest Approved
Begins 11.8.07
Ends 12.11.07 (Extension Granted)
  • Do not post replies and/or contest applications before the contest host has checked in on this thread, or your post will be deleted.
  • DO NOT WRITE USELESS POSTS like "Hey cool contest, I think I might join." Reserve type posts and useless posts about coming back with an application will be deleted.

Formerly known as boolPropped
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 5:58 PM
Default Miss Versatile Hall of Fame

CYCLE ONE

Oriana Arias - Melodyway17

Passion D'amore - waynesim
Amina Baptiste - Ayieta

CYCLE TWO

Lisbeth Chamberlain - Cinamun

Nirvana Kique - *Faye*
Taranga Ihorangi - Michele_D

CYCLE THREE

Could it be you?
#4 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 6:34 PM
I'm so dipsy.. I have a question already :P
Does our model have to be European, as in for their location?
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 8:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by funheart00
I'm so dipsy.. I have a question already :P
Does our model have to be European, as in for their location?

nope, they can be from any country as long as it's on planet Earth.

the tasks are the "euro" part of the contest you'll see what I mean as the contest progresses.

Apss end this Friday, depending on the number of entries there will or won't be eliminations.
Scholar
#6 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 8:54 PM
Default Olivia Ford - Application
I've been waiting for this one, seens as I had to drop out of the final in the last cycle!!

Name: Olivia Ford
Short Bio: Just settling into the modelling industry after a relatively short career, live alone in London with my two cats, love art galleries and museums and enjoy spending time with my family.
Why do you think you should be the next Miss Versatile? Because I can turn my hand to anything asked of me, I'm a hard worker and I have a unique look.

Head Shot

Body Shot

Free Shot

Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 8:57 PM
eeeee! Olivia's back :D

I'll add yu to the list right away Jonesi, welcome back
#8 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 9:00 PM
Default natalia vorkova application
Name natalia vorkova
Age 22
Location (this must be in City/Country format. Example: Paris, France.)
Chelyabinsk Russia
Short Bio
i am from russia and live in a large hitstoric town named chelyninsk i live with my boyfriend in a small apartment in the towns centre and am the art curater (sp?) for the local museum
Why do you think you should be the next Miss Versatile?
beacuse i am the word versitile i am new diffrent and have a face and body that can fit any situation im also siffrent because of my tatoos which i think sets me apart from others

one headshot

one profile shot

one body shot

one free shot
Banned
#9 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 9:03 PM
Hey im a judge checking in!
Great Entrys Everyone soooo far!!! Keep Em Up!
#10 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 9:06 PM
Wow! Those entries are amazing!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 9:18 PM
Default Saucy Robinson-Application
Name: Saucy Robinson
Short Bio: I'm 20 years old. I haven't had much modeling experience but i think that i have great potential. I am from Mississippi but i just recently moved to LA to pursue modeling.
Why do you think you should be the next Miss Versatile? Because i think i have the look to go to the top. I think my features are very versatile. I'm also a very humble person and i get along with others very well. Not to mention i am a very hard driven person. I want this so i'm going to put my best foot foward at trying to get this.

Head

Bodyshot

Freeshot

[I]

I'm too tall to be a girl, I never had enough dresses to be a lady, I wouldn't call myself a woman. I'd say I'm somewhere between a chick and a broad
#12 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 10:21 PM
Brandie Ortiz!
Name- Brandie Ortiz
Age- 24
Location- Manhattan, New York
Short Bio- I was born and rasied in New York. My life has always been so exciting and adventurous. I've traveled to many countires because of my profession. I'm also fluent in French, Spanish and am learning or [struggling to learn] chinese. Its soooo hard! I live with my sister and her boyfriend. She is my only family since my parents have been no where to be found since I was eleven. My sister was the one who has raised me to be who I am today. I've always wanted to be a model, I hold such a strong respect for them. I just hope I'm in this for the better!
Why do you think you should be the next Miss Versatile? Why shouldn`t I be Miss Versatile? Not to be cocky, but I have the look, the `tude, and the drive. Oh, and I am also very versatile! hehe :D.

Headshot-

click for a bigger picture.

Profile Shot

click for a bigger picture.

Body Shot

Free Shot
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 10:36 PM
Dude.......i started gettin worried, i thought u wasn't going to check in! lol i'm happy as hell that u did tho! I'll be back with my app! and the girls so far are lookin hot!
Original Poster
#14 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 10:51 PM
Gorgeous entries blank., honeynutcows and missjanaye I'll add you to the list right away

Quote: Originally posted by waynesim
Dude.......i started gettin worried, i thought u wasn't going to check in! lol i'm happy as hell that u did tho! I'll be back with my app! and the girls so far are lookin hot!

Lol thanks for worryin' about little ole me wayne i'm alive and kicking, just really busy with work. You better enter tho! I don't have a computer at home atm just at work, I'll try to answer any questions the moment i see them.

Also, this cycle will have less tasks (all of them will consist of two pictures, except for the finals, which will have 5). I have a wonderful set of judges to count on, so please don't hesitate on entering guys!
#15 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 10:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FireAzor
I have a wonderful set of judges to count on, so please don't hesitate on entering guys!

Yep, she sure does! Can't wait to see those entries!
#16 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 11:47 PM
Yay!! I too have been waiting for you to check in...Is it ok if I use Nakita LeMore again (from your last Versitile cycle)? For some reason I really like her but I will be tweaking her up a little if it is ok?
#17 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 11:58 PM
Quote:
You may use any contestant that is/has been in other contests, but they may not be Miss Versatile previous contestants or be attached to any modeling agency.

Hope that helps.
#18 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 12:02 AM
These contestants are gorgeous.
Original Poster
#19 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 12:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joanne
ill be here too ... i was waiting for so long for you to open apps ... i made a european girl just for it :D

Great news for me joanne I can't wait to see your new girl she doesn't have to be european though, my tasks will be "Euro-Based" if you get my drift

Quote: Originally posted by mumof5ferals
Yay!! I too have been waiting for you to check in...Is it ok if I use Nakita LeMore again (from your last Versitile cycle)? For some reason I really like her but I will be tweaking her up a little if it is ok?

Sorry mumo, nakita is already part of MV history, but please enter with another beauty of yours I'd love to see what you have up your sleeve!

Quote: Originally posted by *Faye*
Hope that helps.

Thanks *Faye* that sure does help I hope to see another one of your gorgeous sims in MV3

Quote: Originally posted by plumbob
These contestants are gorgeous.

I totally agree with you, i have a feeling that judging will be tough!

-------------------------------------------

Ok guys, i'm off for the evening (I'm exhausted!), I'll check back tomorrow morning when I get into the office. I'll answer and questions and concerns (and update the contestant list) when I get back tomorrow. Can't wait to see those entries!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 12:31 AM
Default Agostina Deluca-Application
Name: Agostina Deluca

Short Bio:
I come from a family of 8! I am the youngest. I love to travel, read and being in the company of my friends and family. I love to draw and paint also.
Why do you think you should be the next Miss Versatile?
Well I tried once before and made it pretty far! So I thought I would try again! There are so many beautiful ladies here, so I'm kind of scared. But I will try my very best. I think I should be Miss Versatile because I'm bright, love people and love being in the spot light and love the challenge!

Headshot:

Profile:

Bodyshot:

Optional Freeshot:
#21 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 12:40 AM
Yay Michele! :clap:
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 12:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Stormy
Yay Michele! :clap:

Hehehehe. Thanks! But I'm scared lol
#23 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 12:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Michele D
Hehehehe. Thanks! But I'm scared lol

Don't be! You'll do great!
#24 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 12:43 AM
Default Lovae De Lancrét
Name : Lovae De Lancrét (Lo -Vay)
Short Bio : I was born and raised in Masreille near the ocean. When i was young my parents moved to Paris to follow a career of my fathers. While in Paris i gained a huge interest in modelling and fashion. After many unsuccessful years in Paris i moved back to Marseilles to settle down before i was offered a great job doing fashion magazine work. Since then a few other opportunities have come along.
Why do you think you should be the next Miss Versatile? Because i have to the passion and determination to do something great. And i live and breathe the contest name. I'm very versatile and can just about pull anything off.

♥ HEAD ♥

♥ PROFILE ♥

♥ BODYSHOT ♥

♥ FREE SHOT ♥

#25 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 12:46 AM
OMG Joanne! she is GORGEOUS! I absolutely LOVE that free shot!

QUESTION:

When does applications end? I would really like to join.

Page 1 of 15