Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Apr 2013 at 5:37 AM
Default Diagonal window frames are too far apart and original wallshadow still shows up
I have followed the execellent linking tutorial by Numenor to the best of my ability, but my diagonal window looks like this:

No doubt I did something wrong and am hoping someone might spot it! Thanks so much!
Advertisement
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#2 Old 19th Apr 2013 at 10:39 PM
My guess would be you either made a Translation in the CRES or you need to adjust your diagonal version's mesh in your mesh editor.

I'm neither a huge lunatic nor a window fish.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Apr 2013 at 5:48 PM
But you give me your time for which I am very grateful. I uploaded a house with just the straight version to SimFansUK and credited you!
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#4 Old 20th Apr 2013 at 8:41 PM
It looks like you might have north and south mixed up- looking at your screenshot, it looks like the frames would be fine if they were opposite of where they are now. That wouldn't be the linking that caused that. Maybe you mixed up north and south when importing the mesh?

The shadow? Did you edit it at all or did you try slaving the shadow to the straight version?