Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Mar 2014 at 4:08 PM
Default Having difficulty finding object to clone..
I am having difficulty choosing an object to clone in sims 3 that will behave on water. I am in the process of converting my Sims 2 Trumpeter Swans and I've searched in all the buy/build menus in Community and Residential and can't seem to choose an object that will sit on the water/pool. I swore I saw something like that. If there isn't, am I able to simply choose an object at least close in size and modify it to be placed on the water/pool? Could be I'm old and my rusty old eyes are looking right past what I need, if so, sorry to be a pain.

Never burn bridges, you may need to cross them again! - Kalamity_Katie
Advertisement
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#2 Old 15th Mar 2014 at 4:16 PM
There is light that looks like a lily patch that sits on a swimming pool. Not sure if it will sit on a natural pond though.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Mar 2014 at 7:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones
There is light that looks like a lily patch that sits on a swimming pool. Not sure if it will sit on a natural pond though.

Ah ha! The one place I didn't look! Now I remember where I saw it! Thanks, Inge! I'll give it a shot.

Never burn bridges, you may need to cross them again! - Kalamity_Katie