Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#101 Old 29th Jul 2016 at 8:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
You probably need therapy more than anything. These feelings is more damaging to you than anyone else. Carrying them around is going to make your life a misery, more than anyone else. You need to relax this problem of yours. I can assure you this forum is full of people with issues, and if your issue is any better or worse than others isn't going to be a useful discussion. The beholder is always going to win and you are always going to be the winner in your mind.

This is my second attempt at resting this case. We all have our issues.

That is interesting. I don't understand all this gender confusion, but apparently gender sits in our brain, that I have understood.

On to this game. I hated aliens in Sims3, green babies scared the shit out of me. Is there a button in ts4 for that option now or what.

???? We all have issues, yes, but many people dont have the issue of lacking basic human rights...
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#102 Old 29th Jul 2016 at 8:36 PM
As I said before:

Quote: Originally posted by Candlelight
I ... won't stop, even if many people ask me to stop, because I don't care about other people, I am the center of the world and I have the right . . blablabla.
Locked thread | Locked by: HugeLunatic Reason: *sigh*
Page 5 of 5