Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 10:53 PM
Default What is Your Best Sims 3 Story?
This, ladies, gentlemen and others, is the legend, of my Simself's Daughter. Lily Lothario.

Lily was a strange sim, she was naturally born as evil genius, was a witch who terrified Riverside with her magic, and may or may have not shot a boy who rejected her. She also has the record for fastest time to max out a career to me, She had become the Empress of Evil in 10 DAYS, and that was back when I only had Supernatural! But being so dam GOOD at her job, she was getting a little lonely at the top, and wanted a little excitement. So naturally, she makes a clone potion and has a son with it! But because the kid was a clone too, she kicked her out. She wanted a reaaaaal lover though.

So she calls up her mother's best friend, June Shallow, who is 5 days from dying and old as dirt, and has a daughter with her too! Sadly, June died before she got to meet her new kid Annie, leaving poor little Lily heart broken, being a witch however, she brings her back as a zombie but its just not the same, so she puts her ex lover back in the dirt with what's of her heart.

Angry at this, she goes for a drink at the local pub and see's this cute teenage couple having a date together. Furious that people where happy when she wasn't (totally wasn't me being salty about her love life >.>) , she pulls out a gun and shoots the girlfriend. But as Grim comes to collect her corpse, the boyfriend starts LAUGHING like a mad man. And that's how Lily met her future husband Jermaine, who, plot twist! Was one of June's Illegitimate sons! He became her Master Thief that she married and had 2 kids with. Because people gave him a bad rep for dating someone (game still counted his teenage love so it made it cheating.) So I had her brought back as a ghost, and then their teenage daughter Maxine rolled wants to be with her as well, and got married when they both became adults.

I love telling this story to people who haven't played sims to explain just how WEIRD this stuff can be.