Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#51 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 2:36 PM
I'm still waiting for the Karaoke and Stand-Up stages from Superstar to come back. I have been for all of Sims 2 too, the NL Karaoke machine and AL Mic just don't feel the same.
Advertisement
Scholar
#52 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 2:54 PM Last edited by suzetter : 2nd Aug 2011 at 3:09 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Alliteration
I'm still waiting for the Karaoke and Stand-Up stages from Superstar to come back. I have been for all of Sims 2 too, the NL Karaoke machine and AL Mic just don't feel the same.

Me too! I was so disappointed they made performing an RH career in LN (WT?!) I liked the Karaoke songs in Ts2, especially if the sim had a great voice but the TS1 karaoke was the most fun to watch as it was so animated -- they would jump up on the amp, get down on one knee, etc, while singing.

I agree with Skittlenut that singers should have come with the bands. And how weird is it that they didn't give us singers with LN? Especially since they already had some singing animations in place from WA.

Skittlenut: I think the 3rd bath with it's toxic green neon color was sulphur which was pretty funny--like the sims were fumigating themselves. hehe. The actions were so well thought out then -- the sims even wiped the tubs when they were finished.

Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
Baby dragons from Sims 1 (remember fire alarms in -every- room, and make sure to have one on the outside wall as well.)
more venues that are NOT rabbitholes
The ability to actually operate a home business that isn't a cookie stand

yes, yes, and yes!

It's Life...there are no rules.
You can see more of my creations at www.customsims3.com
Instructor
#53 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 3:12 PM
I want these objects back:
- Cow plant
- Upright camera (the one from University)
- Snowboard halfpipes (great for a Seasons remake)
- Boomerang window (they promised this one, but they never released it)
Field Researcher
#54 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 3:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims MX
I want these objects back:
- Snowboard halfpipes (great for a Seasons remake)

Oh, and this. Just a million times this.

Oh, and maybe the skydiving and scuba-diving machines from superstar too.
Instructor
#55 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 3:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by suzetter

Skittlenut: I think the 3rd bath with it's toxic green neon color was sulphur which was pretty funny--like the sims were fumigating themselves. hehe. The actions were so well thought out then -- the sims even wiped the tubs when they were finished.

Oh god I know, the animations were surprisingly really good in TS1 compared to some things now in TS2 and TS3. Now, spa's are rabbit holes.. I really hope they make an EP which allows you to make an 'open' rabbit hole, if that makes sense..

Ah, I hope they eventually bring things back from old Sims 1 games, I miss all the things from Superstar and Makin' Magic.
Mad Poster
#56 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 4:42 PM
Boats.

When water actually has a purpose, I wouldn't want just swimming, but more to do with it. CASTable boat shell would be lovely. At least have it static. I also wouldn't mind water lots placed in water for this to happen, to create little islands of shore, which could add boats to 'drive' on water, like car and the water would just be a big road.

IDK... could work...

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Scholar
#57 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 4:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by matrix54
Boats.

When water actually has a purpose, I wouldn't want just swimming, but more to do with it. CASTable boat shell would be lovely. At least have it static. I also wouldn't mind water lots placed in water for this to happen, to create little islands of shore, which could add boats to 'drive' on water, like car and the water would just be a big road.

IDK... could work...

It could work -- it's all just a matter of animations and graphics.

It's Life...there are no rules.
You can see more of my creations at www.customsims3.com
Instructor
#58 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 4:52 PM
Boats would actually be really good, they could use it for better fishing too - If they fished in a pond or at the beach, they'd get normal quality fish, but if they were out at sea, they'd get better quality fish.

Either a standard fishing/speed boat where it would actually move, or a boat sims could use as a second home or it could be like a tent where they could sleep in it etc.
I love all of these ideas
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#59 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 5:39 PM
I'd like cameras to be in the base game :\ Or maybe an improvement in the camera phone >.>
Test Subject
#60 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 5:48 PM
Ah, there are so many things...

Simbots totally re-vamped. They should be mindless servants that efficiently replace maids, butlers, gardeners, babysitters and have NO needs or wants other than oiling or re-charging. They should definitely not have any ability to marry and reproduce their kind.

Seasons

The Cowplant

Alien Abductions

Surprises like the "Tragic Clown" Picture

Sickness (the "Mummy's Curse" was a good start, just not enough)

More interactions, especially between other family members, with toddlers and babies

More vacation destinations

More Neighborhoods like "Sunset Valley" updated for the new EP's

Baby Dragons (gotta love 'em)

Garden threats (vermin, weather, etc)
Field Researcher
#61 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 6:05 PM
The ability for sims to drink while eating a meal. You click on the refrigerator like you would for a meal and have the option to include any drink (like orange juice, water, Zang a play on Tang, carrot juice for vegetarians and sparkling water for snob sims and Gatormaid for athletic sims), the drinks would cost the sim but they wouldn't gain an moodlets unless they had a particluar trait.

Universities, I think, would have to be a separate world. A new community college rabbit hole could be added or put into the middle/highschool rabbit hole.
Page 3 of 3