Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jul 2016 at 3:05 PM
Default Sims always in work clothes
Sims around town are always wearing their work clothes. Fine for work, less fine for everything else. Is there a way to make them change back to everyday when they get home or force them to change when I see them around town?

Thanks
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Jul 2016 at 3:17 PM
I found a mod that makes sims change when they get home I'll have to find it
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#3 Old 5th Jul 2016 at 3:19 PM
I think there was a mod on MTS for that but I think it was made before the Pets patch so it might not work. Else you can use Nraas Master controller, click on the sims, go to basic, then outfit and click on 'everyday'.

Here is the mod: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=565380 but I'm not sure if this mod will work on NPCs as well.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 5th Jul 2016 at 5:03 PM
If you have NRaas Story Progression and the Careers Module try these settings:
From City Hall or any computer > NRaas > Story Progression > General Options > Options:Careers > Force Change Work Clothes. Note: The force change has been reported not to work for sims having the workaholic and slob traits.

If you are using Zerbu's careers, these settings need to be assigned in both mods. Make sure both of the following settings are enabled.
City Hall > Zerbu > Ultimate Careers > Setting: Push Active Sims To Career Outfits
City Hall > Zerbu > Ultimate Careers > Setting: Push Inactive Sims To Career Outfits
Scholar
#5 Old 5th Jul 2016 at 9:42 PM
I'm guessing the mod works on NPCs just fine. Just a guess. I just installed it and it got the university mascot out of the mascot outfit :p

Thumbs up even just for that piece of lulz.