Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 5:35 PM
How I turn a object into portable?
I would like to turn a objects into portable,like stuffed bear,to can put it in my sim's inventory.How I make it?
I want to turn "Medicine" (http://www.aroundthesims3.com/objec...throom_01.shtml) into portable to my sim carry it in her inventory,to take her medicine everywhere :p
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 1:54 AM
You need S3oc
Open a package. Click the "Clone or Fix" button, and click the "Details" tab at the top. There should be a bunch of different boxes that say something like "0x00000000". Under the one that says "Moodlet Score", there are four different boxes. Type in the code "0x00000018" in the first box, then on the one to the right of it type "0x0000000B"
"+Portable" should appear next to it. Here's a screenshot if you don't understand. I'm using the Upright Bass as an example.

See the red circle? Type that code and then click start. Your object will now be portable. :D
Screenshots

"He who sleeps on the floor will not fall off the bed." -Robert Gronock
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 1:48 PM
Thank you! Can I make it with all the objects?
Field Researcher
#4 Old 30th Jan 2013 at 10:22 PM
Sorry for digging up this old thread, but I thought it's better than creating a new similar one.

First of all, I would like to thank BeatlesGeorgeH, because his response helped me a lot. I'm not a modder, but following his instruction, I succeeded to modify quite a few objects; made them portable, and linked them to this amazing treeag's storage script. That way I plan to keep my sims' inventory clean and well organised.

But now I have a problem with two objects which refuse to cooperate. The objects are this briefcase from TSR, and this basket from OBP.

When I try to fix them using s3oc, this message pops up:

Anyone knows what the problem is, and how to fix it?
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Feb 2013 at 2:26 PM
Those two object are probably somehow different from the rest you use. Could you show details for more clarification?
Don't ask me, I just code
#6 Old 12th Feb 2013 at 3:25 PM
1) It's always better to report errors in a new thread.
2) It's always better to report errors in the place that supports the tool.
3) It's always better to read the error reporting guidance in the place that supports the tool when reporting an error.

Thanks.
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Apr 2013 at 8:59 AM
Default Portable stoves
Hey guys, been reading this thread because i would like to make a stove that is portable. Read this thread and tried the cloning thing but i didn't show the option to make it portable. Any ideas?