Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 12:30 PM
Default I need a tutorial
HI GUYS I'm new here and i need a tutorial about clothing stencils and how to create or edit them i read that tutorial From daluved1 and did it step by step but it doesnt work please i neeeeeed help!
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 12:41 PM
If you're having problems with daluved1's tutorial, why not post in the thread detailing what you're having trouble with? "It doesn't work" really doesn't give anyone enough information to help you.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 3:15 PM
OK i think this tutorial is not complete because when i want to add the new designs i cant do it because its blank and i tried it with two other meshes it's the same so i need HELP
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 5:18 PM
Locking, as this really does belong in the tutorial thread. Please post there with what meshes you tried - there are known issues with aftopteecrew (I think that's what it's called) and detailing exactly what you did so someone can help you. Questions regarding specific tutorials are best asked and answered on the tutorial thread, so anyone who has a similar issue later can also benefit from the answer without having to search around for it.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Please ask on the tutorial thread.