Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#651 Old 2nd Mar 2012 at 2:59 AM
*Rides in on a chibi unicorn and awwwwwwwwws everyone away*

Mine, minions!

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Advertisement
Instructor
#652 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 4:20 AM
*hides ontop of the cave* Falala

"Why do you spend so much time with your friends? Espicelly when they're jerks to me. Oh! That's right! You don't know I love you." Bella A.K.A Simmer456
Scholar
#653 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 10:28 PM
<scares simmer off of the cave>
Cupcakes.

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Scholar
#654 Old 18th Apr 2012 at 3:25 AM
Steals Lizzi's Gir, throws him off the hill, and she chases him off the hill.

MINE

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Top Secret Researcher
#655 Old 18th Apr 2012 at 3:29 AM
Then a weird bug-infested monster drops down on the hill and kills everyone! BWAHAHAHAHA

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Mad Poster
#656 Old 18th Apr 2012 at 3:32 AM
I rip LuvSim's hair clean off of her scalp, and she runs down the hill with blood gushing down her face and into her eyes and mouth. As she makes her way to the bottom, I shoot her with a bow and arrow which pierces through the back off her head and out of one of her eye sockets along with her eye ball. The Giant Bug monster eats her corpse and chooses me as it's owner, for offering it a delicious meal. I name him Alejandro.

I then laugh psychotically like only a cold blooded killer would, as I pet my bug friend on MY HILL, thanking the Gods of Charles Manson.

Fuck with me . . .

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Top Secret Researcher
#657 Old 19th Apr 2012 at 12:56 AM Last edited by LuvSims2011 : 27th Apr 2012 at 12:45 AM.
But then Alejandro rescues me and brings me up to the top of the hill, and then bops Dreamydre off the hill! I rename my new pet monster Pinky. (I don't know why, but I think the idea of a pet monster named Pinky sounds cute. )

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Lab Assistant
#658 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 11:23 PM
Takes steamroller and scares everyone away.BWAH HA HA HA!!!

I'm currently have 616 downloads and their all in their little folders.

Page 27 of 27