Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Nov 2012 at 1:37 PM
Default Village shop and ship combined actions
I don't know who's idiotic braindead idea it was to separate having to check the village shop's popular items (whatever) and then shopping, or not being able to open the ship and THEN choose a destination without the stupid sim walking off and back on the ship. Completely moronic design. So, I want to know if there's a mod that combines these things and gives the option of doing multiple things at the village shop and on the ship without the stupid sim walking back off/out of and back on/into the place.

I also don't like now with Pirates and Nobles how the sim has to actually GO to the storage container in order to see the contents whereas before the container would open up no matter where the sim was.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Nov 2012 at 8:16 PM
no
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Nov 2012 at 5:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Eep
I don't know who's idiotic braindead idea it was to separate having to check the village shop's popular items (whatever) and then shopping, or not being able to open the ship and THEN choose a destination without the stupid sim walking off and back on the ship. Completely moronic design. So, I want to know if there's a mod that combines these things and gives the option of doing multiple things at the village shop and on the ship without the stupid sim walking back off/out of and back on/into the place.

I also don't like now with Pirates and Nobles how the sim has to actually GO to the storage container in order to see the contents whereas before the container would open up no matter where the sim was.

No, but if you can create one you'd be VERY popular.

I like playing The Sims. I don't like to be played like a Sim.