Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Nov 2015 at 8:15 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Sims 3 keeps crashing
Hello everybody, i would like some help with my gameplay. I'm having pretty much CC installed, only packages tho. I'm using sliders, NRaas, clothing, hair etc. Now whats my problem: often when i have created a game when having cc installed, i can play an whole day with my sim, but after a long time as example if my sim is going to sleep, my game freezes. My computer tells me that there's an win32 error. I hve to use an kinda debugging progam, Microsoft Visual or something, but then my computer becomes so slow and the Debug progam freezes so many times that often i just have to restart my computer.

I just want to can play sims 3 with cc without it freezing all the time. Any help?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Nov 2015 at 3:20 PM
Most likely the new patch. My game keeps crashing after it, too.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#4 Old 14th Nov 2015 at 3:39 PM
Oh goody, another guinea pig thread for testing the moderator tools. I will move this to Help, where it belongs. Keep your fingers crossed that it actually works!