Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Nov 2015 at 5:47 AM
Default Can't save anything in EIG!
Ok, so I have had this issue for 2 days now. I created a little world a long time ago and I really love it and I thought I would refine it a bit and maybe upload it as its tiny and great for performance. But I have changed computers and had technical issues since then so I was trying to extract the caw files from my installed worlds. Everything worked out and it came up in CAW with everything there. I opened up EIG and my town view was white so I changed my compatibility to windows 7 and that fixed the white screen but then it was really dark. I closed CAW during EIG and that fixed that. Now my only issue is that it won't save. I reinstalled CAW from the TS3 websites download page, and I close CAW when I open EIG and I can do anything I want but every single time I try so save I get the error message in the picture attached to this. My CAW version is 0.2.0.197 and I run windows 8.1. I have 2 gig of CC but I haven't added anything to the world CC wise other than rabbit hole rugs. I run FPS limiter on my regular game .exe (set at 30) as well as added the 4GB Large Address Aware patch to it. I emptied my regular cashes but not the CAW cashes. CAW does go blue when I run EIG though. I would appriciate any help you could give me. Thanks.
Screenshots

Hiya, I'm a Sims Modder, Gamer, and YouTuber, my info is below.
My YouTube Channel
My Creations
Not Spamming I just like to introduce myself, Hi there!