Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 22nd Jun 2013 at 5:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChickieTeeta
I tried with a few different packages and none of them would open. I just figured what I might have done wrong though. I don't normally use de-crapifier. I extracted them and then ran them through. From what I recall of decrapifier, I should have ran the S3Pack through before extracting them. It's been a long, horrible week...and I'm a bit thick lol
I've got them now.

Completely different. It may be able to be mangled on to the steampunk bird, but I doubt it would look right even then

I guess all that is left is to beg EA to release a new expansion pack (with dragons and horses and other cool stuff) after 2 years, which I doubt they would do, they are too caught up with "money bringing" Sims 3
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#27 Old 22nd Jun 2013 at 7:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SweetDalilah

I guess all that is left is to beg EA to release a new expansion pack (with dragons and horses and other cool stuff) after 2 years, which I doubt they would do, they are too caught up with "money bringing" Sims 3

I'd be happy enough with stuff in the EA store for TSM. It's hard for us with very limited access to tools to do any of the stuff we'd like to see, but it must be fairly simple for them to make a 2nd version that would be compatible with TSM and whack it in the store.
Test Subject
#28 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 9:10 AM
Would somebody mind throwing this on a parrot and showing us a screen cap? I did this one blind. Wondering how it turned out. I can tweak it here and there once we know what it looks like on.

This is wings open:

This is wings folded:
Scholar
Original Poster
#29 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 12:25 PM
Do you want the package file as well?

Wings Closed
Wings Open

Screenshots
Scholar
Original Poster
#30 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 12:30 PM Last edited by ChickieTeeta : 25th Aug 2013 at 8:41 PM. Reason: double posted a couple of pics by accident
Don't know how useful this one will be to you, but I liked this cap
Screenshots
Test Subject
#31 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 6:42 PM
Well he's cute anyway, but I don't know if he looks like a dragon. Anything you'd like me to fix?
Scholar
Original Poster
#32 Old 25th Aug 2013 at 8:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheMightyLin
Well he's cute anyway, but I don't know if he looks like a dragon. Anything you'd like me to fix?

The only thing that's off about it, is that it's very dark and deeply orangey compared to the more natural looking colors in TSM.

Do you want the package file for it?

I get the feeling that you don't have the game.
A huge thank you either way, but doubly so if you don't even own TSM for going out of your way like that. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say it's much appreciated.
Test Subject
#33 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 7:36 AM
I have a question: You can not change the texture, and the model of the object, in this case - birds ??
Page 2 of 2