Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jun 2019 at 6:40 AM
Feedback on lot, before my first upload.
I have a sims 4 lot that I have been painstakingly working on for the better part of the last month. It is inspired by a real house that I have been visiting since childhood. I would like advice on any changes that need to be made before I attempt to upload it and also advice on things to include either in the game or in the upload itself. I have read the Creator Guidelines from top to bottom, but that doesn't mean I that I've got it down perfectly. If I need to upload the lot So so people can take a closer look let me know. So on to the pictures!
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 21st Jun 2019 at 4:50 PM
Oh. Hello! I appreciate all that made from real houses! That's why I am here to take you some feedback.
There is a little mess with stairs at original house plans because there are two separated stairs goes from 1st floor to 2nd actually. Was woundered that were smartly resolved by you at your remaking. Your edit is different but looks suitable.
One tile closed space goes from bedroom to kitchen was probably a closed vertical platform. You can make it look like stuff elevator to enter with one-tiled windows closed with shutters at each floor.
Also I prefered kitchen furnishing from original scribe. Here kitchen is not big very much. Big kitchen is very nice! And this https://i.imgur.com/6kTUeTK.png space can be a nice kitchen corner. Kat's corner can be moved somewhere else. Maybe 1st floor space called room, 2nd floor hall or even at attic.
Check twice before upload pictures. I see double screenshots at imgur. They will be reported by moderators and you'll get CR (changed required) message.
Everything is perfect! I like it very much!
Regards
Vic ^_^

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 19th Jul 2019 at 9:28 AM
Love what you have done!!!!! You worked from the original plan so well. It is always fun to do things like this. You have done this very well!
Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator
#4 Old 19th Jul 2019 at 9:54 AM
You have taking time in the building and I fell your vibe for the design. When presenting or submitting a lot based off on a real architecture, it will be nice to have an image of the full front of your lot and the real one side by side for easier comparison.

You have to also know that one of the requirements of the images shown are, the full front view of the house from a good distance showing the lot very well, and also a screen shot of each floor from overhead showing the floors.

If I were to make changes to your lot, it will not be much but from what I have seen from the images, you seen to have a lot of free spaces. You can decorate them a bit more to fill the empty spaces.

Another information though, on MTS you can attach up to 100 images in a post. You can always use the advance button that takes you to where you are allowed to attach images directly on your post. Hope these helps you out