Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Nov 2015 at 4:50 PM
Default Creating a mod for more pets...and handheld gaming systems that can fit in a Sim's personal inventory
Hey all! VGamer here! New to MTS, but have been playing TS3 (with mods) for about 2 1/2 months now and loving every virtual minute of it! Seriously, I've already put almost 200 real-life hours into the game!

I'll have to say, in general I'm very pleased with TS3 and what EPs/SPs I have installed, and even more satisfied with the addition of mods and custom content, but...I still think there are some things missing, Namely some minor pets like hamsters, gerbils and rabbits, and portable gaming systems that Sims can put in their personal inventory. I want to make these things, for myself and possibly others, but I need help.

PS: I play TS3 thru Origin and don't want to risk the loss of my account because of hacking, That's another reason I need help.