Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 8:35 PM Last edited by Phaenoh : 7th Feb 2014 at 8:59 PM.
Default Psycho Challenge
VARIANT 1-
You've been admitted to a mental hospital after you killed several people in a violent outburst.

You really, really don't like the asylum you are in...

You've already killed the nurse and set everyone free, but you aren't going to unlock the front door just yet...

Create a family of 8 sims (If you want, you can make a nurse character and kill her at start with boolprop just so the others have that memory). They can be whatever you want, though it might be more fun to just randomize them, one of them is the Psycho. You can only control and play as the Psycho. The other patients have complete access to the entire building but none can get out because you still have the key. Your job is to kill them all.

It doesn't matter if you kill them yourself or let them starve in a closet or if they die without you even doing it yourself, as long as they die it still counts.

The game ends either when the Psycho dies, the other patients are dead or the Psycho becomes an elder. As an optional goal, the game ends after two weeks.

As soon as you enter the lot, tell every sim to move inside the building then lock the door so that only the Psycho can get in and out.

RULES-
* Once the asylum is built, you can't change it at all, you can't even buy new furniture. The only exception is removing the ladder if you have a pool, but you can only do that if the Psycho is close enough to it (as if he took it out himself)
* You have an infinite amount of money.
* No phones.
* The doors to the outside must be locked so that only the Psycho can get in and out.
* No Servos.
* No vampires.
* No werewolves. Or pets.
* No computers. You also cannot use the newspaper.
* Nobody younger than adult, and no trying for children. You can woohoo all you like, but I think you might be a little busy for that.
* Zombies are allowed, but you have to kill them again. (If you can even kill zombies, I haven't tried it)
* No deleting Gravestones. You have to just deal with the dead.

Apart from that, you can do anything you want.

Points-
+0 when a patient dies without the Psycho's influence (E.G He starved on his own, without you locking him in a tiny room with no escape)
+5 when a patient starves
+10 when a patient drowns
+20 when a patient burns alive
+20 when a patient is electricuted to death
+30 when a patient somehow gets hit by a meteor (only exception to the +0 point thing, because it's damn funny to see this happen)
+10 if you accept the 2 weeks limit and succeed.
-10 if you accept the 2 weeks limit and fail

VARIANT 2-
You've been admitted to a mental hospital on false grounds.

Someone else has been admitted because of a violent outburst.

Now him, and all of the other patients are loose.

Again, 8 sims. Choose one as a playable and another as a Psycho. The Psycho this time is unplayable and must be mean and serious, or at least have an unlikeable personallity, and boolprop him so that he hates everyone (Long-term and short-term relationship score must be as low as possible). The point of the game is to stay friendly with the Psycho, the sim with the lowest relationship with him at the end of the day will die (you can either boolprop the death or actually make the Psycho carry it out) On the final day, you have to kill the psycho before Midnight or he kills you.

As soon as you enter the lot, tell every sim to move inside the building then lock the door so that only the Psycho can get in and out. (Not the player, the Psycho.)

The game ends either at the end of the final day, or when the Psycho dies. (There's not really enough time for them to become elders)

RULES-
* You cannot attempt to kill the Psycho before the final day
* Once the asylum is built, you can't change it at all, you can't even buy new furniture. The only exception is removing the ladder if you have a pool, but only on the final day when the playable can reach it.
* You have an infinite amount of money.
* No phones.
* The doors to the outside must be locked so that only the Psycho can get in and out.
* No Servos.
* No vampires.
* No werewolves. Or pets.
* No computers.
* Nobody younger than adult, and no trying for children. You can woohoo all you like, but I think you might want to worry about something else.
* Zombies are allowed. You can choose whether the Psycho ignores them or kills them again.
* No pleading with death
* Don't use boolprop for anything other than killing sims for the Psycho and making him hate everyone. That'd just be rude.
* No deleting Gravestones. You have to just deal with the dead.

POINTS-
Different endings-
*The Psycho has died of natural causes somehow. -0
*You have been killed or died of natural causes somehow. -0
*You've stopped the Psycho and survived until the end! +5
*You've stopped the Psycho, and nobody's plumbob went yellow in their life! +20

Extra points-
*Reaching 0 (neutral) relationship points with the Psycho +5
*Becoming friends with the Psycho +10
*Becoming BEST BUDDIES with the Psycho. +20
*YOU AND THE PSYCHO ARE IN LUV +30
*You just married the Psycho. How'd you pull that off?. +50
*I'm not sure why you'd do that in a situation like this but you just WooHoo'd all of the other patients. +10
* You made it to the end with a silver plumbob! +10
* Somehow nobody lost their minds the entire time they were here. +20
* You lost your mind! WHEEEE! -10

I like making challenges, it's fun. I think I prefer Variant 2.

Obviously this was based on the Asylum challenge so credit to whoever made that! :D

If you find any loopholes or anything, please point them out for me so I can fix them.
Advertisement
Banned
#2 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 9:00 AM
=]
Quick questions. First, can you give the phsyco a gun? And can you use the incendiary bomb from simwardrobe?

I'm so trying this. I'll let you know how it goes.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 11:04 PM
I was going to say yes.

Then I remembered what they actually did.

I'm going to say no, they make it too easy.

(course you can ignore me if you want. >:D)

I haven't really tested this out properly so if it's too easy or too hard make sure to tell me so I can fix it.
Banned
#4 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 8:59 AM
ok, will try right now. I'll post here when I'm done. This should be fun
Banned
#5 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 11:34 AM
OOPS I just finished my game and came back to post how it went when I realized something. No vampires allowed. D= I forgot about that so my psycho was a vampire. She killed everyone in three hours with the Deadly Neck Bite I downloaded.
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 6:41 PM
Wooooooo NICE!!!!!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 6:38 PM
I have to have a go at this challenge, looks cool but hard. How do u build an asylum? do u download one?????
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 1:20 AM Last edited by Invertin : 29th Jul 2009 at 1:51 AM.
You just need to build it yourself however you like.

I reccommend you set it up to make it easier for yourself E.G adding a pool for drowning or a barbecue for burning.

EDIT: Actually I should probably come up with some rules on how the Asylum should be built.

Basically it has to have something in the house that can fulfill one of the needs of the sim. E.G You need a fridge so they can eat, or a bed for each of them so they can sleep, etc. for all of the needs (except environment and social)

It also needs to be inescapable. In other words, the Patients can't get outside. For example, a house with one door that is locked so that only the Psycho can get in and out.
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Aug 2009 at 1:21 AM
Sounds cool, but I'll quickly want to kill everyone though... soooo
Field Researcher
#10 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 2:41 AM
I've started this challenge, It's quite fun. I started off with 6 sims including the nurse though. (I forgot how many sims I should have.) Now, there are only two patients left to kill.

Three equals four.
Test Subject
#11 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 10:52 PM
SOOO gonna try this!

One dark day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight.
Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other
Test Subject
#12 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 12:15 AM
im buildin my asylum righ now ... o.o

One dark day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight.
Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other
Test Subject
#13 Old 24th Oct 2010 at 10:25 PM
Im goona go start this and a raised by animals challange
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 4:14 PM
This seems fun!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 22nd Jun 2016 at 9:39 PM
Definitely trying this. It's perfect for a specific group of characters
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 16th Aug 2016 at 1:17 PM
i am going to try this since i an=m wanting to have a go at sims 2 again
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Mar 2017 at 9:34 PM
Hi, does this also work in the sims 4 possibly?