Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 6:00 PM
Default Milkshape primitives don't draw correctly?
I've only just started to play around with object creation, so forgive me if this is a stupid question. I've been trying to follow tutorials (specifically this one by moune999), but I ran into a strange problem with Milkshape. I'm using Milkshape 1.8.4.

I believe I'm doing the SimPE steps correctly to clone the table and export the GMDC. I open Milkshape and follow the instructions to import the Waveform Obj. So far, so good -- the mesh shows up. My problem comes in when I try to draw a box as directed in the tutorial. I select the box shape primitive and try to click and drag the box on the 2d view, but the box isn't being drawn where my mouse was indicating -- it starts instead from offscreen and becomes huge.

This is hard to explain, but essentially the shape starts drawing from somewhere very far off the left side of the screen rather than at the spot I click and drag. This seems to happen with all the primitives -- when I try to draw them, they're too big and don't line up with my mouse cursor. Does this make any sense?

This seems like a very stupid step to be stuck at, since I haven't seen anyone else having similar problems and my searches haven't revealed anything. Any help would be much appreciated!