Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 7:14 PM Last edited by no.1froggie : 20th Jun 2015 at 10:02 PM.
Default Sim acts like in labor but not in full term pregnancy
This is the first time I have seen this and seemed a little odd. My sim invited another sim over for a date. She keeps grabbing her stomach as if she is in labor. She is pregnant-not sure if she knows yet since she's a townie-but as you can see in the picture she is no where near full term.

Also when you zoom out to see the town view and move your curser over the sim's map tag it says she's Elated and under that it says "This should not be seen" It only says that during the time she is grabbing her stomach. once she is done that message is gone. She keeps doing this every few sim minutes. Anyone know why she is doing that? Thank you
Screenshots
Advertisement
#3 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 11:01 PM Last edited by fairycake89 : 15th Jun 2015 at 6:41 AM.
I've only ever seen this is someone's game when the pregnant sim was in the wrong age group to be pregnant in the first place (using mods) and this was a few years ago. Your only recourse might be to use the 'end pregnancy' option via Master Controller.
Theorist
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Jun 2015 at 12:04 PM
Sorry been awhile since I was on last, completely forgot about the post lol. Anyway, I went into DebugEnabler then pregnancy and clicked have baby. Sim had her baby just fine As far as I can tell her weird cramping motion has stopped. I had heard of sims getting stuck in labor however she wasn't in full term so I wasn't sure what was wrong. A little info on how she did: I let her go for a sim day just to see what would happen. Her pregancy progressed just like normal except she constantly was in labor. Thank you for your suggestions and glad was able to keep her baby and that everything is fine.
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 10:02 PM
Apparently this is not fixed like I thought. After that sim is done with her pregnancy she stops having the labor. however, twice now with 2 different pregnancies it happens again. Seems to be happening every time she's pregnant.
One Minute Ninja'd
#6 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 11:47 PM
Maybe she should just go with adoption if pregnancy is so tough on her. I mean, labor pains for an entire pregnancy just seems kinda cruel, but that's just me.
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 2:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
Maybe she should just go with adoption if pregnancy is so tough on her. I mean, labor pains for an entire pregnancy just seems kinda cruel, but that's just me.

She's not in my active family. She's a townie