Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#26 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 6:32 PM
Yeah, witchcraft is the new turn-on.
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 7:34 PM
http://pc.ptgamers.com/fotos.asp?id...tip=9&index=189

Someone on the BBS that has the guide says this is a new thing adults or elders in love do autonomously at times. They wake up and cuddle for a bit before getting out of bed. I thought that was really cute...as long as they only do it in the morning and not at 3 am. XD

On a side note I kept waiting for one of those sims to die at any time...especially the poor pregnant one. XD

Dream
Alchemist
#28 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 9:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sharkloverplayer
The floating on their backs in pools is nothing new.Mine can do that.I think it comes with seasons ep.

How do you get them to float on their back? I've never seen that in my game
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 9:38 PM
When they're swimming, click on them The option should come up.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
#30 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 9:54 PM
Wow, some great pictures. Looks like our sims have some interesting new clothes and interactions. I can't wait!
Alchemist
#31 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 9:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SilentPsycho
When they're swimming, click on them The option should come up.

Thanks SP, I'll try that tonight. It looks totally cool
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 10:48 PM
I love the turn on/off, witchiness.

It all looks great, I'm so excited. I have like, 2 weeks before school starts to PLAY!
Instructor
#33 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 11:31 PM
Not sure if its been asked- but can you control your sims "roommate" or are they on thier own for the most part? If they are controlled by you- I'd kinda think its just like the base game where your living with someone. Just figured I'd ask.
Inventor
#34 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 11:57 PM
psivampyr, I'm pretty sure that roommates aren't controllable.

Not sure what I think of these pics to be honest. A lot of them just show the same old, same old. And I don't like the fact that ceiling tiles seem to mirror the floors - I would have hoped that we could cover them in the same manner, but independently. Like the new interactions I can see though, and the new hairstyles actually look quite reasonable

EDIT: Oh goodness, there's a mime/performance artist. Those people terrify me *shudders*

Please call me Laura
"The gene pool needs more chlorine."
My Site
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 12:22 AM
I love the styles of the new hairs but again the colours and textures...eww. The clothes that come with each pack have been getting better and better quality (IMO) why not the hair!? That ponytail in black for instance looks ridiculously blue/grey. Oh well, I'm sure someone will make re-colours/textures fairly quickly.
retired moderator
#36 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 12:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by psivampyr
Not sure if its been asked- but can you control your sims "roommate" or are they on thier own for the most part? If they are controlled by you- I'd kinda think its just like the base game where your living with someone. Just figured I'd ask.

In the Prima Guide, it states that you can use the pets cheats to control your roommates.

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/...ommatecheat.jpg

Formerly known as boolPropped
Scholar
#37 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 12:42 AM
i also wonder if youll get any money off the room mate since our controlled sims have to buy furniture for their room mates which i think is bull lol though i get why since how are the room mates going to buy it and place it them selve and know how wed want it but still they should dish up teh cash for that ive never know any one that gets a room mate and they dont bring their own junk to the apartment/house

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Page 2 of 2