Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 3:26 PM
Default Does this look like a new bed cuddle
I don't think I've ever seen my sims cuddled like this before even after wohoo the one lays his or her head on the others chest and notice the arm poses on this picture they look different.

http://pc.ptgamers.com/fotos.asp?id...tip=9&index=189
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 3:27 PM
yes becuase hes wearing hes pjs! they wear undie after woohoo

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Mad Poster
#3 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 3:29 PM
That looks nice, but why is the fun meter so low? Woohoo gone wrong?
Scholar
#4 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 3:35 PM
I think the guy looks really stiff and awkward
Theorist
#5 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 3:39 PM
@ Awkward woohoo XD

Thats definitely new, Just hope it won't look as bad as it does there

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Field Researcher
#6 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 3:40 PM
I think he looks amazed and shocked that he's scored. Like he's still processing it.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 3:47 PM
That's definitely an "omg I got laid...HOW ?!" look he's putting on there.
Or maybe just a "there's a new cuddle interaction, how come I did not know this?" look
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 3:49 PM
Someone on the sims2 board said they thought it was a new sleep cuddle.I would also like to see it were both him and her are asleep too and doing that interaction that would be awesome too.At any rate this is another way we can take pics of our romantic couples.
Theorist
#9 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 3:52 PM

♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 3:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sharkloverplayer
Someone on the sims2 board said they thought it was a new sleep cuddle.I would also like to see it were both him and her are asleep too and doing that interaction that would be awesome too.At any rate this is another way we can take pics of our romantic couples.

He probably is asleep. Like in the first sleep-cuddle, the sims briefly wake up while they're moving into position, then go back to sleep.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Scholar
#11 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 4:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eruwenfuin
That's definitely an "omg I got laid...HOW ?!" look he's putting on there.

I'm as suprised as him if he usually wears that hat.
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 4:07 PM
Yea he's a warlock.
Theorist
#13 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 4:08 PM
...Along with, the Sims2 Store Hair?

♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 4:11 PM
it can't be a woohoo interaction...
hes wearing pjs they wear undies after woohoo or nude if you have that hackk.... :/

Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 4:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simcharley1990
it can't be a woohoo interaction...
hes wearing pjs they wear undies after woohoo or nude if you have that hackk.... :/

Yes that's what I was thinking too.This is a new interaction.Hopefully if someone gets the guide early they can tell us what it is.Some of them shipped out from gamestop.com yesterday before they run out.
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 4:27 PM
orr it could be just like he cuddle thing in bed but depending on personality and relationship they could do either one.. but maybe not.. wel we don't kow till we have the gamme but for sure its not woohoo because hes in pjs.

Scholar
Original Poster
#17 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 6:27 AM
Ok this is now confirmed in the strategy guide.It says if two sims are in love and one has a sleep energy of 100 and the other 70 they may automatically cuddle.They will also wake up togeather and cuddle again.I don't like that this is automatic thou I was hoping you could do it when you wanted to.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 8:08 AM
Oohoo, Yay. New stuff for loving sims to do. I always feel somewhat i love (my self) when i see my simmies do things like this own their own free will. xD

Also, Why the heck are ALL the sim pictures (ive seen) of Apartment Life, a sim with a red Plumbbob. I've never had a red plumbbob ingame. ;_;
Scholar
Original Poster
#19 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 2:36 PM
The person that was playing wasn't taking care of the sims needs.
#20 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 2:39 PM
The guy has a fear of becoming engaged to the girl he's cuddling with. haha
Scholar
Original Poster
#21 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 5:25 PM
He's a romance sim.He's dating lots of girls.I took this pic from 236 pics thread and in there he's dating 3 others one of which is a witch.
Mad Poster
#22 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 5:55 PM
That totally explains the fun meter being so low. He's a romance sims, he prefers woohoo not cuddling.