Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#26 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 2:18 AM
New interactions! That's what I look for in every EP. Aside from that, I can't wait for the playground equipment and the breakdancing mat.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Advertisement
#27 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 2:30 AM
I can't wait for the playground equipment, and the apartments. I was looking forward to the baby stuff too but they've been removed I think.
Field Researcher
#28 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 5:06 AM
Stuffing a family of five into a tiny 1 bedroom apartment, and making them pay 2000 simoleans a week for the privilege.

Oh, and the new neighborhood decorations.

Click HERE please, so I can up the sweet sweet page count. Thanks!

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 1:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dream_operator23
With all her kids? XD

Dream

yes - in my game i made her poorer so she doesn't even have a bedroom - she lives on the smallest land with walls and a roof and double bed and fthe basic stuff, the toddler go to sleep on the floor and dustin got sick of his poor mother and is now living the high life with over 5 gyms, livin in a mansion he gives his mum £100 pound every week ( gift) so yeah she has beau and the other otddler who i named skip after his dad , so she'll borrow money of
dustin - pay the rent dump babies no neighbour and go work

also bring on interactions!

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Instructor
#30 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 2:30 PM
Quote:
yes - in my game i made her poorer so she doesn't even have a bedroom - she lives on the smallest land with walls and a roof and double bed and fthe basic stuff, the toddler go to sleep on the floor and dustin got sick of his poor mother and is now living the high life with over 5 gyms, livin in a mansion he gives his mum £100 pound every week ( gift) so yeah she has beau and the other otddler who i named skip after his dad , so she'll borrow money of
dustin - pay the rent dump babies no neighbour and go work

LAWL! I remember one time when I was playing Brandi and I TOTALLY wasn't thinking and I gave her the all the Family benefits which came with Freetime including the one for twins and sure enough when she gave birth it was twins and I was beating my head against the keyboard. XD

I'll be the first to mention that I am actually looking forward to the social groups. I don't know why but I like the idea of cliquey sims...maybe because it gives more personality to the townies running around. Plus I think the male bohemian outfit is hot. I can foresee some of my future female sims huntin' around the low rent districts in search for a cute one. XD

Dream
Alchemist
#31 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 4:42 PM
The landlord party every Saturday. Free maintenance and pest extermination
#32 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 3:35 PM
I'm looking foward to a lot but the two things I'm looking foward to the most is visiting neighbors and ceilings.Ceilings are going to make our pictures look a lot better.
#33 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 3:41 PM
I agree, once you've simmed with ceilings, you will never go back.
I've got them already due to CC, but its a painstakingly long process, so this upgrade is very welcome indeed.
My favourite thing about this package though is, the apartments themselves definately. I always liked having the ambience and goings on of a college dorm and this shou;d be even better than that
Test Subject
#34 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 11:54 PM
When I heard about ceilings, that was what sold me. I always wanted them, they will make houses look so much more cozy. I do have the ceiling tiles but I agree with the poster above me, it's a tedious process! I was playing with my 5-year-old nephew once and he kept asking me how come we could see the sky lol. I just told him that's the way the game is. So, ceilings, great idea! And new stuff for the kiddies is always a good thing. Can't wait :D
#35 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 12:37 AM
Witches, it's the first "monster sim" that I'm really excited about getting to play. I also can't wait for the apartments, of course =P
Mad Poster
#36 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 5:03 AM
I can't wait to see the closets working and the jump rope interaction. I'm also glad they brought back the 'high five' interaction from Sims 2 for xbox. Also the witches. I'm going to be experimenting with a Bella Goth witch maybe! After all, it is her hood.

I also want to experiment a little with the lower-class trailers and the neighbors. I'm going to make a really hated sim, probably in experiment with the reputation thing. This will be fun.
Test Subject
#37 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 2:37 PM
Christmas, its funny you mention that because that was my first thought with the witches....Bella Goth as a witch.

I'm thinking of doing a Bella = bad, Cassie = good witch drama.

Can the witches wear plainclothes or are they stuck in the quasi- Harry Potter wear?
Mad Poster
#38 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 2:38 PM
They can wear normal clothes. The bad witches however will get the green skin.
Instructor
#39 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 2:53 PM
I like that there will be some more childrens play equipment, and that neighbours can babysit. I might play families with kids and babies more often!
Test Subject
#40 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 2:56 PM
New interactions and the playground stuff. I've had a park sitting in one hood for ages that could really use some proper (useable) playground things.
Mad Poster
#41 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 1:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pendragon1980
Christmas, its funny you mention that because that was my first thought with the witches....Bella Goth as a witch.

I'm thinking of doing a Bella = bad, Cassie = good witch drama.

Can the witches wear plainclothes or are they stuck in the quasi- Harry Potter wear?

Yeah! That's the first thing I thought of too. I'm just trying to work around what kind of witch I want to make her. Maybe a really evil witch. Or a neutral lol. I wonder if we can change what kind of witch our sims are.
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 1:26 AM
new interactions!!! i can't wait for my simmies to cuddle and def. the new playground stuff!!!
#43 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 1:39 AM
MAGICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!
And everything else...
#44 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 5:36 AM
Something else I can't wait for is the ownable helicopter since my sim families can go on community lots which has now been confirmed in the strategy guide.That means you can take these downtown.

Edit
I just found out that you can put an endless amout of sims in the helicopter according to the guide and also not only can you wohoo you can also kiss,makeout and try for a baby in the helicopter.Anyway I'm glad that families can use the helicopter example a family of 4 or 5 2 adults and 3 children or teens.Also teens can also fly helicopters.I'm not so sure about pets thou.I don't think they can get in the helicopter.
Mad Poster
#45 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 6:04 AM
I'm wondering about taking toddlers downtown though. I wonder if we can?
How else are they going to get to the parks. :P
retired moderator
#46 Old 26th Aug 2008 at 2:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tizerist_
once you've simmed with ceilings, you will never go back.

I agree! I am also excited about the positioning options of wall hangings. I freaked when I read about that feature

Formerly known as boolPropped
Theorist
#47 Old 26th Aug 2008 at 2:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by christmas fear
I'm wondering about taking toddlers downtown though. I wonder if we can?
How else are they going to get to the parks. :P

IIRC it's been confirmed that the restriction is still the same. Which means toddler can't go to community lots. I think you'll be able to buy the rides and put them in the backyard.
Page 2 of 2